The Last Jedi new prop picture SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

I did see the black button and the arrows did appear to be lit. It was very quick and I tried to see as much as possible in only a few seconds. What I think I saw was, even rings, lit arrows, brown color under the emitter, black buttons,and definitely the emitter holes. I was trying to see the center of the emitter but it was too fast.

- - - Updated - - -

to be clear, when you say target, you mean the one on the bonus from the target release and the one anikan Starkiller sold?

Yes, sorry. I always call it the TFA BTS, but everyone else was calling it that...

Oh now I see why Star Wars released that “Blade Builders” Line! Episode 9 spoilers?
5ee03760fae950ac4c516bf1d69ddb3b.jpg

Sorry had to...

When I first saw that blade builders saber about two months before TFA came out I was afraid that was the direction they were going in. That they would have guys just covered in minisabers everywhere and their lightsabers would be the most ridiculous things with blades in every direction.

Just gonna throw this out there since there seems to be a little confusion on the “target saber” name. It’s comes from the fact that in TFA they made Luke a ROTJ saber but it has not been seen anywhere but the special feature only found on the target special edition.

Now let’s all just agree that it’s the “uncle creepy saber” like Halliwax said and we will be just fine lol.

We don’t get to see if it has the emitter cutout do we?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In film? No. Not from what I've seen the two times I've seen it, at least. Am definitely going another 3 times so will triple check, but on my version it won't feature a cutout unless there's definitive proof otherwise :)

I noticed that that as well. It seemed to be intentional.

So I was going to bring this up in the official TLJ post release thread but everyone seems to be arguing and fighting over there. But did anyone notice the first smash of Kylo's helmet distorts it to look like Vader's helmet? Maybe it was just me.

So, how about the Jedi books that Yoda doesn't give a sith? Is there anything on them yet? Didn't find a tread... They are my main goal!

Finally my bookbinding skills paid off!

Last edited:
So, how about the Jedi books that Yoda doesn't give a sith? Is there anything on them yet? Didn't find a tread... They are my main goal!

Finally my bookbinding skills paid off!

page turns they were not. but makes for a interesting prop!! and now that rey has them aboard the falcon, i wonder if we ever see them again

what was alittle let down for me was there was big rumors of vaders castle in this film. i dipped out of the spoiler/speculation thread pretty early on. but right after R1 the rumors floated around kylo was going to be in vaders castle...

could have seen all kinds of different props

there was also a big rumor that the helmet was making a return, and a burned wrapped chest box... kinda wish we saw a shine of vader

page turns they were not. but makes for a interesting prop!! and now that rey has them aboard the falcon, i wonder if we ever see them again

what was alittle let down for me was there was big rumors of vaders castle in this film. i dipped out of the spoiler/speculation thread pretty early on. but right after R1 the rumors floated around kylo was going to be in vaders castle...

could have seen all kinds of different props

there was also a big rumor that the helmet was making a return, and a burned wrapped chest box... kinda wish we saw a shine of vader
Didn't know about those rumors. I stopped reading anything Star Wars related in 2015, just after TFA.

Seen the Vader castle in ruins would be really nice, though. Well, I'm sure there will be some book and later a Wookiepedia page about it.

Enviado de meu Moto G (4) usando Tapatalk

Didn't know about those rumors. I stopped reading anything Star Wars related in 2015, just after TFA.

Seen the Vader castle in ruins would be really nice, though. Well, I'm sure there will be some book and later a Wookiepedia page about it.

Enviado de meu Moto G (4) usando Tapatalk

yeah i totally believe the helmet returning. one because hot toys has released that they are doing a melted helmet, and if you look at theirs it looks really off. i figured it was off because they modeled it after the NEW melted helmet in TLJ. but we never got that helmet/shrine

im so glad we DIDNT get the kyber crystal from vader... so glad its something else. i forgot where i read the melted chest box... but it was fairly early on. i went into tlj blind

we did get a bunch of new great props, even though we only got 2 new lightsabers (well not really because they already existed) i am dying for a run of a compass... when i saw that in battle front i knew i had to get my hands on one. and then when it was in the hut on ach-to i screamed. its even on ben solos night stand

there are some killer props, but the compass is #1 for me

yeah i totally believe the helmet returning. one because hot toys has released that they are doing a melted helmet, and if you look at theirs it looks really off. i figured it was off because they modeled it after the NEW melted helmet in TLJ. but we never got that helmet/shrine

im so glad we DIDNT get the kyber crystal from vader... so glad its something else. i forgot where i read the melted chest box... but it was fairly early on. i went into tlj blind

we did get a bunch of new great props, even though we only got 2 new lightsabers (well not really because they already existed) i am dying for a run of a compass... when i saw that in battle front i knew i had to get my hands on one. and then when it was in the hut on ach-to i screamed. its even on ben solos night stand

there are some killer props, but the compass is #1 for me

The compass was a small plot point within the new Battlefront 2 campaign.
Screen Shot 2017-12-23 at 11.34.20 AM.png

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back