Doc Brown Nike Vandal

Picked up a pair of 10.5s today from the Nike shop in Paris. So stoked. These things are gorgeous in person. It's past midnight now, but I'll take a pic tomorrow. I will be sleeping with a smile on my face tonight.

Last edited:
Here they are. Can't get over how gorgeous these are.

_20171022_125507.JPG

Last edited:
Where can I get these in the US? I haven't found anywhere...

www.sneakersnstuff.com is shipping out of Sweden but $119 shipped it a great price and I just got my tracking, it claims it will be shipped here in 2 days. I just tried a random $90 pair of Nikes on Nike.com and the regular shipping was $8 and tax to where I live in CA is another $9, so total $107.07. This is all based that Nike drops them at $90

Hi all just a quick question dose anyone know if they run big or small as I want to get the right size..... thanks

Ive bough Nikes is the past and the size runs true. I wear a size 8 and they have always fit just fine. I should have mine on the 25th and I can let you know how the fit.

Thanks for the help guys I just missed out of my size from Nike uk but got a pair from here (see picture) they cost a little more because of shipping (but glad I got a pair) is this company legit???? 965384B3-CD3F-4077-A6A3-E6EE09CCC159.png (as I’m not a sneekers guy) thank again in advance :)

These were waiting for me when I got home today. It still feels surreal to have something in my hands I waited years for and never thought was a possibility.

Does anyone know why they came in a grey box? Was this the color that the originals came packaged in? @BTTFSpencer do you know?

And @Spiderstella - they fit true to size.

View attachment 768540

It's an approximation of the original style box.

These were waiting for me when I got home today. It still feels surreal to have something in my hands I waited years for and never thought was a possibility.

Does anyone know why they came in a grey box? Was this the color that the originals came packaged in? @BTTFSpencer do you know?

View attachment 768540

Amazing feeling, right? And btw, the ones I bought here in Paris (pic on previous page) came in an orange box. I just checked the label to be sure that it's the correct box, and yep the label is right. So it would seem some will come in an orange box, while others in grey.

View attachment 768540
Glad you got them my friend! Looking forward to getting mine.... it seem unreal, I’ll let you all know what colour my box is when I get mine.... did anyone else order from here (see picture) 5BCB5DE6-B093-43ED-BD5D-792C978E7515.png

I really want to get a pair but I feel like I've gone down this road before. When I tried to get the red striped Nike's they were sold out within one second!!! Same with the Bug Stomper boots that Reebok put out!!! How is that even possible!??? I was right there in both instances waiting patiently for the designated time only to find them sold out, literally, within one second! I just don't see the point anymore. I remember there being a lot of discussion about the "bots" getting them so there was no chance for the average schmuck like me to get any. So again, as much as I would like a pair, why even try anymore?

I really want to get a pair but I feel like I've gone down this road before. When I tried to get the red striped Nike's they were sold out within one second!!! Same with the Bug Stomper boots that Reebok put out!!! How is that even possible!??? I was right there in both instances waiting patiently for the designated time only to find them sold out, literally, within one second! I just don't see the point anymore. I remember there being a lot of discussion about the "bots" getting them so there was no chance for the average schmuck like me to get any. So again, as much as I would like a pair, why even try anymore?

I felt the same way. For some reason I feel like these ones have been easier to get. Maybe they made more? Maybe there's less demand? If you don't mind paying a little bit more you can still get them from European sellers and eBay. And the mark up isn't nearly as bad as the Bruins.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back