Walking Dead Season 7

i honestly didnt see plan B being the scavengers on Negan's side... and i totally forgot about the kingdom, when the tiger popped up i said "oh yeah!?!!"

what is the deal with the little soldier Darryl finds? I read above someone said Dwight left it. Was that little soldier figure in previous episode?

Yeah, 2 or 3 previous episodes. Daryl and Dwight have been passing it back and forth.

I think Daryl originally whittled it out of wood. Wasn't it all he had left when Dwight first stole his bike, vest and crossbow? Then I think Dwight took it when Daryl was captured by Negan. He had it on his table in his room and Daryl discovered it when he was escaping. I think he just knocked it off the table or something. Dwight left it for Daryl to find to say he didn't know about the coup double cross.

negan.jpg

i wonder if Negan knows the garbage gang had a deal with Rick. and if he finds out just now will he go against them to since he doesnt like to be played?

Nega chickened out fast when Ziva jumped in btw :p

I love the more extreme groups on the show. Terminus, the wolves, the garbage pail kids.

I love the garbage pail kids. I imagine they will be the TV version of the whisperers

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Were the Wolves ever killed off??? could they return?When the leader of the attack escaped he took Dr Denise hostage and said he would take her back, so it seems there maybe a base and more wolves and all the termites weren't killed so could we see a super army? Duh da Duh

I love the more extreme groups on the show. Terminus, the wolves, the garbage pail kids.

I love the garbage pail kids. I imagine they will be the TV version of the whisperers

I saw a story where Scott Gimple said something about a time jump coming. I hope they don't do something where they don't finish the Saviors thing and jump 10 years ahead where they are still fighting. That would be dumb.

In the comic, there is a big time jump after the Savior arc. I can't remember how long. Maybe 8 months? A year?

I believe the time jump in the grapgic novel was several year, maybe five? It was after the war with saviors etc, but before the whispers. The timing/pacing worked well in the book.I do wonder if the scavangers will take the place of the whispers.

It would be nice if they killed Rick at some point and we had the final season revolving around carl

There's a fan hypothesis that states that for TWD (for the comics), the story is being told by an older Carl about his father and the people he knew (this could apply to the show as well).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I thought this show was green lit to go up til 2022 or something around there.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

There's a fan hypothesis that states that for TWD (for the comics), the story is being told by an older Carl about his father and the people he knew (this could apply to the show as well).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i am not a huge TWD fan, but watch this because this is what all my friends talk about. so this is how i got reeled into the show, this is all they talk about is how in the end we will learn that this is a story being told by carl. this is what they all believe as well

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back