The Walking Dead Season 8

Did you not see the end of the episode? In the last epi Negan picked up someone he knew from the side of the road. We didn't get to see who it was, but near everyone guessed it was the woman who escaped from Dwights attack on the saviours earlier in the season. At the end of this week's episode she was waiting in Dwight's room as Negan ecorted him back, having revealed offscreen to Negan that Dwight was a traitor.

Negan knew Dwight was a traitor, how?

Also, burying yourself in ashes and somehow covering your own back in very short time....:rolleyes

Did you not see the end of the episode? In the last epi Negan picked up someone he knew from the side of the road. We didn't get to see who it was, but near everyone guessed it was the woman who escaped from Dwights attack on the saviours earlier in the season. At the end of this week's episode she was waiting in Dwight's room as Negan ecorted him back, having revealed offscreen to Negan that Dwight was a traitor.

Actually, everyone guessed it was Carl (unrealistic well-wishers) or that old schemer in the suit from the released pictures of him with the Saviors before this episode aired.

And all this off-screen action is exhausting. Just like how Negan got his hands on the flare and gun off-screen....:rolleyes

This shows not circling the toilet yet, but it's definitely in the bathroom.

I am so ready for Negan to be gone!!!!! Even if he wasn't a bad guy, I would want to kill him just for his cockiness and swagger. God, that crap has gotten old!!

I was so pumped when they cast JDM as Negan. I thought it was a really great casting and I really enjoy JDM as an actor. Within a couple episodes I was tired of the character and the acting, though. They really butchered a menacing bad guy and the skills of a solid actor.

They only gave JDM one page of script they just change the characters name he's talking to and what he hits the bat on a table the floor or someone's head * !

Whistle , enter stage right , Swagger, swagger , dip , talk about poop paints , swagger, swagger, dip . jiggle the bat around , swagger , swagger , dip , smile , do a little forward bounce on your toes while being condescending , swagger , swagger , dip , point bat at someone , swagger , swagger , dip , read today's speech same as yesterdays speech , swagger , swagger , dip , hit the bat on something * , swagger , swagger , dip , one last smart ass remark , swagger , swagger, dip and exit stage left .

Repeats this twice every episode .

Last edited:
Whistle , enter stage right , Swagger, swagger , dip , talk about poop paints , swagger, swagger, dip . jiggle the bat around , swagger , swagger , dip , smile , do a little forward bounce on your toes while being condescending , swagger , swagger , dip , point bat at someone , swagger , swagger , dip , read today's speech same as yesterdays speech , swagger , swagger , dip , hit the bat on something * , swagger , swagger , dip , one last smart ass remark , swagger , swagger, dip.... Then, while he is standing out in the open, a whole line up of people start shooting at Negan.... they ALL miss while shooting hundreds of rounds from automatic weapons..... and Negan runs and exit stage left .

Repeats this twice every episode .
There... I fixed the ending for you. ;)

We haven't watched in weeks. This is where I get my updates to see if I care enough to watch again.

My wife and I just finished some Ash Vs Evil, and she turned to me and said there were 4 or so episodes of The Walking Dead on the PVR. She asked if I had any interest anymore. I said no, and asked her. She deleted them all.

What a shame. How it went from a show I couldn't wait to watch, to a show I just watched waiting for something to make sense, to: I guess this is it.

We haven't watched in weeks. This is where I get my updates to see if I care enough to watch again.

My wife and I just finished some Ash Vs Evil, and she turned to me and said there were 4 or so episodes of The Walking Dead on the PVR. She asked if I had any interest anymore. I said no, and asked her. She deleted them all.

What a shame. How it went from a show I couldn't wait to watch, to a show I just watched waiting for something to make sense, to: I guess this is it.

And yet you'll be back next week telling us you stopped watching. Again. Just in case we forgot.

And yet you'll be back next week telling us you stopped watching. Again. Just in case we forgot.

Well Kibosh, IF that REALY is your name, and I highly doubt it, I want you to know that should this come up again next week. I'll probably say the same thing.

UNLESS, you or someone else (probably someone else), states that something really good has finally happened on this show.

But since very FEW have over the weeks, I'm a little interested in why you're singling me out here.

edit-

No- I'm not curious. But please accept my :p

Last edited:
Yeah they've set up Eugene for a big moment. The saviors will have the Alexandrians at gunpoint and the bullets will all be duds. EUGENE saves the day!

Yeah they've set up Eugene for a big moment. The saviors will have the Alexandrians at gunpoint and the bullets will all be duds. EUGENE saves the day!

saviour guns blowing up in thier faces. cannot wait.

somehow i think Dwight had hilltop go through the swamp on purpose. they cleaned it out and it will be "safe" for Negan to go there but they will not be able to move fast because of wading waist high through the swamp. sitting ducks for Rick. than saviour guns blow up. dunno, have such a gut feeling Dwight did that for a reason and now Negan knows Dwight helped hilltop it is all in favour for Dwight.

Spoilers man, spoilers! There is a reason I was not direct in my Eugene statement earlier, because some people don’t want things to be spoiled. Next time use spoiler tags to hide your post.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back