Various OT lightsaber WannaWanga parts (new ALU MPP shroud)

Something else:

I just started my own WannaWanga TeePublic store:
http://wannawanga.com/t-shirts/

T-shirt--300x300.jpg T-shirt-Death-Star-Battle-Plan-Infographic-300x300.jpg

For all you fans out there who still don't have enough SW T-shirts!
I'll be uploading more artwork soon.

What do you guys think: shall I add my blueprints there as well?

I'm struggling with the production of a new batch of the D-rings, because my old source couldn't deliver any longer. I'm on it, but it'll take a while.

I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that you don't run out of ROTJ levers or grips or anything else by the time you have the rings back in stock. :) Any ETA for when that situation will be solved? I need a number of things from you, but among them are two ESB complete sets.

RE: D-ring for Vader : good to know, will check back.

​Q: Will you be offering the correct ESB/ ROTJ Vader lightsaber knurled knob?

Roy, any chance of revisiting the TFA clamp card to get a more accurate version such as enig on AL203 vs. printed acrylic?

What's AL203? Is that aluminium?
If I find the correct transparent substrate for PCB production, I definitely want to try that, but I didn't manage to find it. I think the prop department might have used a cutter plotter on acrylic for the TFA sabers, but I'm just guessing.

Yes, aluminum oxide for a clear ceramic board with enig. Patrice was trying to get some boards done like this but hit some snags and had to cancel his run.

Yes, aluminum oxide for a clear ceramic board with enig. Patrice was trying to get some boards done like this but hit some snags and had to cancel his run.

Ok, alright! Aluminium(2) Oxide(3). I don't think it's translucent enough, but rather opaque white. I'll investigate it, but I'm not sure this is the correct way. You mean parfaitelumiere?

Last edited by a moderator:
Something else:

I just started my own WannaWanga TeePublic store:
http://wannawanga.com/t-shirts/

View attachment 712363 View attachment 712364

For all you fans out there who still don't have enough SW T-shirts!
I'll be uploading more artwork soon.

What do you guys think: shall I add my blueprints there as well?

Whoah!
Love that tactical display !

Dont see the tactical display shirt on your site though.
It it on the back of the one with your logo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Roy, I can get the design too, I spent lots of time on it, and it's based on actual existing board, so the size is a bit different to yours.
I also solved another defect on yours: thickness.
Al2o3 is clear, like glass, a bit less than glass indeed, saphir glass in fact.

In fact the guy made them from white ceramic, enig finish, giving a very nice mat gold color, but he probably didn't see the "clear" request, probably because he doesn't work with clear AL2O3 material, he made some searches, but the price is too expensive for me and I already spent money in my project for nothing.
I wil ask him to send me the wrong ones (white base) and provide the gerber file, if you want it, it's ok for me if you can produce them, because I know you are the guy who gives credits, and I will get one free, or 2, it's ok for me.

For information, I get 9 of them sold for 35€ shipped, and some other demand, but the money I spent for wrong stuff was not included in the new stuff, the maker was not very kind for this, he could make efforts but he didn't want, so I leave, before loosing more money.

Hi Roy, I can get the design too, I spent lots of time on it, and it's based on actual existing board, so the size is a bit different to yours.
I also solved another defect on yours: thickness.
Al2o3 is clear, like glass, a bit less than glass indeed, saphir glass in fact.

In fact the guy made them from white ceramic, enig finish, giving a very nice mat gold color, but he probably didn't see the "clear" request, probably because he doesn't work with clear AL2O3 material, he made some searches, but the price is too expensive for me and I already spent money in my project for nothing.
I wil ask him to send me the wrong ones (white base) and provide the gerber file, if you want it, it's ok for me if you can produce them, because I know you are the guy who gives credits, and I will get one free, or 2, it's ok for me.

For information, I get 9 of them sold for 35€ shipped, and some other demand, but the money I spent for wrong stuff was not included in the new stuff, the maker was not very kind for this, he could make efforts but he didn't want, so I leave, before loosing more money.

Thanks Patrice, but I'm very happy with my own gerber files. Mine are taken from TFA and are very precise to my liking. I'll see if I can get the translucent substrate. The thickness of my current acrylic sheet is indeed slightly too much for most Graflexes, so a 1.8mm instead of 2.0mm would be better.

Whoah!
Love that tactical display !

Dont see the tactical display shirt on your site though.
It it on the back of the one with your logo?

No, I had to take it away because of infringement on Disney's copyright :(
Pity, but it was to be expected.
So I'm afraid I can't supply them anymore. But I'm more than happy to send the hi-res image to you of the battle plan schematics.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back