The X-Files to return to TV! - I WANT TO BELIEVE

Re: The X-Files Starts Tonight (1/24)--DON'T FORGET!

That last one with Kolchak the lizard man was a hoot and a half! Loved it.

When Scully started unbuttoning I couldn't help thinking that Squirk (for those who remember him) must have jumped off of his couch and humped his TV! :lol

:lol I was just thinking "No way this happened, but go on..."

What did happen to squirk?

Gone the way of Mic, and Mverta?

Man, I miss those guys.

Anyway. I Missed the last episode. Loved the 1st episode and the fact it flipped every thing upside down from the series and movies.

I've also liked the stand alones. But hope they get back to the actual story from ep1.

Question: for those of you who HATE episode 1 and complaining about the govt conspiracy theories...

Why would you even watch this show???

That is hilarious to me.

If I had never seen or heard a thing about the show... Just the name alone...X files...

Screams conspiracy.

That's like hating stars and war and being let down by a Star Wars movie...

Hilarious. We should re name this section to "hate-hate-hate-hate-complain."

Squirk wasn't banned, I don't think. He still pops up around here. Mic and Mike were both banned.

I don't think he was banned. When the mods did away with what we used to fondly refer to as "horndog" threads back in the day (said with hand over heart), Squirk drifted off in pursuit.

He still pops up from time to time.

Sorry to necro, but, man, you guys have good memories. It's been, like, at least ten years since I last posted about my Scully love.

I have yet to watch the revival. I want to rewatch the original series from where Doggett and Reyes were introduced, because my viewing was very spotty during that time.

I appreciate the pics. Even though she's older, she's still a beautiful woman.

And no, I was never banned. Still a Premium member. Just keeping it on the down-low lately.

Finally, humping the TV at home is ridiculous, of course. I always save that for the TV in the break room at work. My co-workers don't even notice anymore.

Last edited:
Apollo , which one was the good episode? My memories of that last season are blurry at best, just like memories of an evening filled with booze, but the headache I got from the X-files was way nastier, not to speak of that felty feeling on the tongue. Note to myself, habe some Aspirin and mouthwash ready for next x-files season.

- - - Updated - - -
Apollo , which one was the good episode? My memories of that last season are blurry at best, just like memories of an evening filled with booze, but the headache I got from the X-files was way nastier, not to speak of that felty feeling on the tongue. Note to myself, habe some Aspirin and mouthwash ready for next x-files season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: The X-Files Starts Tonight (1/24)--DON'T FORGET!

When the mods did away with what we used to fondly refer to as "horndog" threads back in the day (said with hand over heart), Squirk drifted off in pursuit.

I failed to mention how hard this statement made me laugh, especially the "hand over heart" thing. :thumbsup

Thats good news always loved seeing Skinner on the show.

I wished they would do an episode with X Steven Williams is lobbying for itl

Could really be something special a retro episode or something really cool and fantastic.

Muldur, " What the HELL?"

X, " Those basterds would'nt let me die! You and Sculley are in danger!!" :lol

Oh so much could be done

Maybe some good news (I want to believe)... Skinner set to return in season 11.
http://deadline.com/2017/07/the-x-files-mitch-pileggi-return-season-11-fox-1202131665/
I was very disappointed that he was only used in the episode when Mulder was tripping on shrooms.

I just hope that whatever they do, they provide some sort of closure when it all ends. They completely screwed everything from Season 6 and onward then left it all hanging. If you're going to be cryptic and difficult then do it properly, like David Lynch or Richard Kelly, otherwise have it make some damn sense.

Never gonna happen.

They will milk this untill Fox and Dana are in wheelchairs! :lol

If they can get away with it after they're dead, they'll do it. A whole show about Mulder and Scully being carted around in coffins, solving cases. Think anyone would watch it?

Fingers crossed that Miller and Einstein do not make a reappearance this season. I wish they could bring the Lone Gunmen back other than a tripping sequence.

I would even take Dogget and Frank Black over them.

I would even take Dogget and Frank Black over them.

Wait... Frank Black was in X-Files?

MI0000608964.jpg

Okay, never mind - just googled it. Was the name of Lance Henrikson's character.
I wonder if they named him Frank Black as a nod to Frank Black? He did sing a lot about UFOs.

I predict the opening epsiode will have Muldur wake up screaming with the cold sweats and Scully coming out of the shower telling him last season was a dream! :thumbsup

I predict the opening epsiode will have Muldur wake up screaming with the cold sweats and Scully coming out of the shower telling him last season was a dream! :thumbsup

Yeah, they could just have them wake up in that mushroom cave thing that was trying to digest them in an earlier season and pretend season ten never happened.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back