Cthulhu Idol Build

Dear Nick,

I have been silently lurking this thread for more than 2 years now, and fell in love with this amazing piece of art since the very moment I saw it. I don't even know if I'd be able to afford it since I couldn't find any info about the price, and with so many people yearning for it there's probably very little chance that I might actually make it in time to be signed up for the second run.

Still, I wanted to say that knowing that there's people like you out there, who are so inmensely passionate about their work and who are willing to pour their soul into such a project is truly inspiring. I can only dream for future runs after the impending second one, but nevertheless, knowing that this prop exists, even if I may never have one of my own, is enough to help me fhtagn at night like a baby Elder God.

Thank you for everything. This is amazing and I cannot congratulate you enough. I'm certain that somewhere up there, amidst the black seas of infinity, among strange stars, ol' H.P.L. is smiling. Well... At least figuratively speaking. I don't really know if he was actually capable of smiling. Eyeing you with coolly polite and somewhat bored amusement is probably more of his thing.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back