Life Size Jack Skellington WIP

Hey buddy I have a question I was wondering if you could do me a huge favor I'm currently building Jack right now I am up to the body part and then I'll be finished I love the height and proportion of your jack I appreciate that you gave us the list of measurements and PVC needed but is there anyway you can please break down the size of each PVC so I can put it together. Like how big should I make the arms the Torso everything please thank you

look further down on that first post in the thread for the dimensions...

Hands are finished, and did a test fit of the hands and head. Still need to finish filling and sanding the head, create the wireframe chest and feet, and then work out the costume. Sorry for the crappy pics, the lighting was horrible in the garage.

IMAG0253.jpg

IMAG0255.jpg
I can see that you made this a long time ago!! But I just came across this! I am wondering if you remember the measurement of the torso piece of pvc? My hubby and I are in the process of making our own jack and we are in debate on his torso length lol!

Thanks in advance!

Do you have any suggestions on how to do the feet, that will fit into hollow elf shoes, so it will be able to sand on its own yet so I can still make at least one of the feet in a tiptoe position? I'm make a Grinch and would like to reposition him regularly, to include putting him in my sidecar. Thank you.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back