The Last Jedi Lightsaber (warning! possible spoiler alert)

BB8

I came across this video after searching for a review of the D23 Rey Lightsaber. This is taken from an attendee at E3 for a Battlefront 3 preview.
In one load out she has the Skywalker Saber, but in this load out she has this saber. It definitely looks like Obi Wans Saber to me. I don't think it's a mistake.
Sorry if this has been posted before!

Exactly right Seth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone's always faster on the internet lol. But just to point out, beyond the color being blue the emitter is missing if it was Luke's.

I found it odd that even if it was a mistake they seem to be using obi wans saber and calling it Rey's. Oh well maybe someone at EA has a twisted sense of humor.

Someone's always faster on the internet lol. But just to point out, beyond the color being blue the emitter is missing if it was Luke's.

I found it odd that even if it was a mistake they seem to be using obi wans saber and calling it Rey's. Oh well maybe someone at EA has a twisted sense of humor.

Yeah this went rival on YouTube not too long ago. I hear ya on there always someone being faster. When ever I see something groundbreaking it seems that 2 or 3 other people already started threads. Your not alone on that buddy lol

Good find though and keeping us updated

Yeah this went rival on YouTube not too long ago. I hear ya on there always someone being faster. When ever I see something groundbreaking it seems that 2 or 3 other people already started threads. Your not alone on that buddy lol

Good find though and keeping us updated

Thanks Halliwax! It's funny but I tend to think of you as your avatar.

- - - Updated - - -

That's the V2, which is the saber Luke has in the game. This is from pre-alpha and is just a bug as mentioned. Pretty sure it was confirmed a couple months ago or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Aha my crap memory somehow didn't fail me this time lol, here: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLe...efront_2_hero_designer_about_reys_lightsaber/

Thanks for this!

- - - Updated - - -

That's the V2, which is the saber Luke has in the game. This is from pre-alpha and is just a bug as mentioned. Pretty sure it was confirmed a couple months ago or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Aha my crap memory somehow didn't fail me this time lol, here: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLe...efront_2_hero_designer_about_reys_lightsaber/

Thanks for this!

lol my skin color is faaaaaar darker then that lol

My avatar has been that picture for years, I would feel weird changing it

You aren't the only one who thinks I'm Asian. When ever I meet up with someone off the internet for props and I introduce myself they do a double take lol

lol my skin color is faaaaaar darker then that lol

My avatar has been that picture for years, I would feel weird changing it

You aren't the only one who thinks I'm Asian. When ever I meet up with someone off the internet for props and I introduce myself they do a double take lol

Yep, I can't help it I still think of you as Asian lol.

P.s
I'm actually Asian so how does this work?

- - - Updated - - -

I actually am a dancing Stormtrooper as well. :)

I'll be on the lookout. Can u Macarena?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back