Dragoncon 2017

Can't wait to see everyone!
giphy.gif

Anyone have a link to the photoshoot spreadsheet that has been super helpful in years past for knowing which groups are gathering where/when?

Can't seem to find one right now. Found last year's, but not this year's. Can anyone help a wabbit out?

So very excited. Finishing one final little prop for the bunny hutch right now then I've got to start boxing things up. With 8 costumes for Stephanie and myself this is always a challenge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check your inbox on The RPF, I have sent you a PM about the badges, I have also messaged you on FB, thanks...

8 Costumes wow, what are you doing 2 a day?...that's great....

The following people need to send their photos and their badge design request. Please check your inbox here on the RPF. Thanks.

Cogai - Avatar - Badge Paid (fb)
Gamora67 - No Avatar - Badge Paid (fb)
(P) GotWookiee - Avatar - Payment Pending
(P) KheTara - Avatar - Payment Pending (c)
max headroom - Avatar -
Payment Pending x2 (c)
staticweb23 - Avatar - Badge Paid (fb)
UMOphoto - Avatar - Badge Paid (g)
(P) Vader1 - Avatar - Badge Paid (fb)

Last edited by a moderator:
So I just spent the last 4 hours working in Photoshop on everyone's badges that have emailed me their photo / avatar, and which badge design they requested. I have to say I am very happy with how they all came out. I thought about showing them on here, but I would rather it be a surprise so I can see your reactions.

There are only 6 people left that I need to make there badges. The following listed people have not sent me an email with their photo they would like for their badge, and which badge design they would like. Please check your inbox on the RPF.

Cogai - Avatar - Badge Paid (fb)
Gamora67 - No Avatar - Badge Paid (fb)
(P) GotWookiee - Avatar - Payment Pending
staticweb23 - Avatar - Badge Paid (fb)
(P) KheTara - Avatar - Payment Pending (c)
(P) Vader1 - Avatar - Badge Paid (fb)

Maybe this isn't the place to ask, but does anyone have an extra wristband? I made a great Disney costume and I'd loveto be in the parade but registration filled up ridiculously soon and fast. Thanks!

Turns out I was looking at my countdown timer wrong, I was looking at the days and forgot to include the hours as another day. So there technically is another day. So today is actually 3 days remaining till Dragoncon, I apologize about that, I guess I'm just as excited as everyone else.

For all you that are starting to travel, we hope that you have safe travels and with no delays.

3 Days till Dragoncon.

Last year I was tweaking the software on my costume at the hotel on my day of arrival – and I still haven't finished all the changes I planned back then. This year... I should have the hardware completed tonight (just a few crimp connectors and a few connections to solder left), so I might be tempted to do some software work at the hotel again.

So, thunderstorms are forecast... Not so great for outdoor meetings & photoshoots. (Not to mention the long queues that go around the block outside the hotel.)

Last year I was tweaking the software on my costume at the hotel on my day of arrival – and I still haven't finished all the changes I planned back then. This year... I should have the hardware completed tonight (just a few crimp connectors and a few connections to solder left), so I might be tempted to do some software work at the hotel again.

So, thunderstorms are forecast... Not so great for outdoor meetings & photo shoots. (Not to mention the long queues that go around the block outside the hotel.)

We hope that your able to finish everything in time. And have all your software work properly. I totally forgot about the weather aspect. i just looked up the the weather for Atlanta and for my area, and I'm like "CRAP" tiga was right...Now I need to worry about finishing my costume in time, I took an extra day off from work to work on it, and it shows it's supposed to rain all day...Hopefully with Florida weather, it changes at all times...I will be OK, and luckily our Matrix photo shoot is under the steps not on top, so hopefully this works out for our photo shoot...

We hope you have safe travels tiga...

Thank you to everyone...Everyone that requested a badge, has sent in their photos and their badge requests....we can't wait to see you...only hours remaining now....

Long time lurker...and I really wish i could make the meetup! Have to take the kids to the Falcons game tomorrow night though :( I'm staying in the Marriott though - any chance I can pop in if it's still going on after the game?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back