ALIEN COVENANT Design, Costumes and found objects

I'm in!

Also, received my paracord grenade, drop down holster, and mattress pad straps yesterday. Just need a large carabiner and my backpack will be finished.

alien_covenant_ac_003_00098544_rgb.jpg

alien_covenant_DF_10375_R_rgb.jpg

https://www.theverge.com/2017/5/24/...heus-questions-answers-ridley-scott-explainer

Sleeveless Walter hoodie (neoprene made).

Cool, thank you.

I also just ordered a Maxpedition Pygmy Falcon II backpack, I got a few Black Diamond carabiniers and I found the correct emergency flare at West Marine so my backpack will be coming along nicely.
Yeah i got the pack as well, ordered the flare was all good then they emailed me and said they were out!? Have to try again i guess.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

@TheMechanic I will happily order a few (2?) of those woven labels when they are in, if you have any left. I'm glad you got these going too! They look fantastic and are a really nice detail. How will you be collecting payment and shipping information if you still have some to sell? By the way your costume and especially that belt are amazing.

Last edited:
backpack_solar_panel_2017-Jul-09_04-00-28AM-000_CustomizedView31715243622.png

backpack_solar_panel_2017-Jul-09_04-05-41AM-000_CustomizedView12250741721.png

made some more progress on the solar panel. the geometry is basically done i just need some input on what type of hinge we want to do. right now it is modeled from a pin to go through the two like a door hinge. The other would be some sort of snap in hinge.
Isaac064 also mentioned about making it two parts that a glass type piece would sit in between the two pieces, is everyone cool with that or have any other preferences?
I'm pretty flexible on the design so i'm just looking for people's opinions and feedback

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back