Spider_nation (raynecross) now selling recasts of my MCU/Civil War frames

Tjack,so sorry to hear this.You and any other hard working artist deserve better than this.
Is there any way to take legal action,since this is a form of theft? Besides,with him admitting his actions on Instagram he has given you vital evidence.
Just wondering... Anyway,I pray you may be rid of this situation soon.

Tjack,so sorry to hear this.You and any other hard working artist deserve better than this.
Is there any way to take legal action,since this is a form of theft? Besides,with him admitting his actions on Instagram he has given you vital evidence.
Just wondering... Anyway,I pray you may be rid of this situation soon.

Unfortunately not, considering that TJack doesn't technically own the design of Spider-Man's lenses either, it could get him in trouble too... :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is such a shame! people like that really tick me off. i was gonna look into buying from him also like Sundowner. NOT ANYMORE. I'm glad you took care of this. good on ya Tjack.

TJack how could you report spider nation ?both of you are selling unpermitted stuff from marvel

Sent from my SM-J7108 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back