Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

It makes sense that Walmart is sold out since they apparently only had 120 units available. But, there's no excuse for Amazon to be sold out on 10/20 in a matter of minutes. Most of us were trying to buy within seconds of the Amazon listing going live. Hopefully Amazon is just having issues and will fix soon.

Like alot of the guys on here, if anyone on here has a spare, I will pay you for your troubles, I'm in the UK, and am not having much luck :unsure

If anyone does get an extra, today is my birthday (0ct. 20th 1980). I have been waiting for years for this day to come, and I have been looking forward to this moment for the month or so since I learned that they would be producing theses. Needless to say I am heart broken about not getting one. If you are thinking about passing along your extra I hope you'd consider me as a recipient. I probably won't be able to afford ebay prices, but would be happy to pay at least double what you did. Thanks for your consideration.
J. Hand.
HandSolo
IthinkIwannaLeia.
Happy birthday to me...I am going to bed....at least tomorrow I will get to dress as marty and go see the movies in theater.

The amount of negative messages on Pepsi's Facebook page right now is astounding. The totally underestimated this release (but we all knew that for weeks now). They'd better get off their hind-ends and release a second batch. I have a feeling they will...

Stupid question but....can you post their page? Honestly, there facebook pages are so dam confusiing I don't even know I have the right one.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back