RIP Miguel Ferrer

I liked him. The Stand, Robocop, Hot Shots Part Deux...

f1xL2cs.png

Holy **** Bob Morton died!?!? Security Concepts wont be the same! What a bummer, he was such a good 80's upstart!

I liked him. The Stand, Robocop, Hot Shots Part Deux...

The sad thing is that of all the stuff he was in these are all I remember watching, that and some tv pilot where he was an android in some odd futurist show that never got picked up. I agree it's more impressive that he's Rosemary's son than George's cousin. She was more respectable. RIP.

Wow did'nt know he was battling cancer, he was great in ALL of his roles and boy did he have a lot of them.

He was very much of the old school character actors where no part was too small that he wouldn't take it and do his best. I totally forgot he was in Trek. His character on NCIS just got stabbed the other day in the newest episode, I wonder if they were going to use that as a way to give him time for treatment?

You know you are a legend when you do one role and its remembered for life, ala Bob Morton.
This guy was memorable in every role, no matter how small. He was even in Iron Man.
Sad way to go, only 61. Terrible.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back