ALIEN COVENANT Design, Costumes and found objects

Mechanic, excellent work as always!

And yes, the VooDoo Tactical knock offs can't be beat for $30. I presume the soft solags were replaced with the knuckled version...or production had a huge glove budget and the opportunity for a shopping spree. LOL.

I figured out the under belt today too. It was a British PLCE web belt. They cut the buckle off and added 2 strips of webbing and some rivets. I did exactly that and then threaded it onto my belt using the 'D' ring hangers as keepers. Then I stitched down the one end so it can't move. Now the left side droops down just like theirs. I'm calling this belt DONE!
View attachment 739364

now THATS a Covenant belt, sweet.

Im gonna have a hard time finding belts to a aircraft seat lol
how much did you pay for? (assuming 42 million was just a joke)

Made a new, better, more refined and more secure holster for my fire piston-
IMG_5233.JPG

Thanks man. Looking forward to the rest of it. I wanted to use my Kirafu Escape & Evasion backpack but it's just too small. Have to save up and buy a larger pack. My Blackhawk gloves are coming tomorrow though. Glad I was able to snag a pair.

Last edited:
Looks great @TheMechanic that belt is crazy! :D

I'm going for the Hallet style, but will probably wind up as generic crew member when it's all said and done. I have this jacket at the moment but have another one on the way I might go with instead.

My wife gets the stuff I ordered to small for me haha. I have the "correct" hat patches coming in also. Going to pick up some spats and continue onward with a pack and vest when I can…when the wife heat dies down from constant ordering stuff
34757433274_a78deb0971_c.jpg

Attachments

• 34789726273_95e1de5efc_c.jpg
    34789726273_95e1de5efc_c.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 307
Last edited:
Looks great @TheMechanic that belt is crazy! :D

I'm going for the Hallet style, but will probably wind up as generic crew member when it's all said and done. I have this jacket at the moment but have another one on the way I might go with instead.
View attachment 739646

My wife gets the stuff I ordered to small for me haha. I have the "correct" hat patches coming in also. Going to pick up some spats and continue onward with a pack and vest when I can…when the wife heat dies down from constant ordering stuff
View attachment 739647
Where did you get the jacket and hat from? Great stuff all over this thread

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back