1/16 diesel punk truck

mofo77

hey guys,her's my latest in a series of 1/16 scale diesel punk trucks and or off road vehicles.
the concept behind this one is a vehicle that traverses the wasteland between bullet farm and gastown in Fury Road.
because it was retro fitted and scavenged from left over vehicles it has a random look about it.the driver faces backwards and relies on a navigator sitting out front on the left side but he has no steering ability,he can operate a secondary clutch and brakes but thats it.i call it the Boss Hogg. 20171006_125102.jpg20171006_125200.jpg20171006_125241.jpg20171006_125255.jpg20171006_125403.jpg20171006_125415.jpg

Nice rust / dust weathering effects . The curved shape of the roof - canopy reminds me of those old steam powered tractor engines .

Ged .

thanks buddy,yeah the tyre's are a unusual plastic.maybe polyethylene or polypropylene? i tried sanding and filing doesn't work.made it worse.
would not normally use such tyres but they were just too good and fitted perfect on this vehicle. :)

Just wanted to say or comment on how great this looks. I have to try some scratch/kit bashing. I would love to see some pictures of this build along with the others all together.

Great Job!! Awesome vehicle.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back