stormtrooper armor build (pepakura)- first time costume build (pic heavy)

Hey guys, here is a long overdue update:

IMGA9587.JPGIMGA9588.JPGIMGA9589.JPGIMGA9590.JPG

Here are all the parts that I have resined. I have coated the inside and outside of each piece but all of them need an extra layer with the actual fiberglass excluding the shoulders. The helmet also needs a little more resin on the outside and the bottom of it is still bare. Sorry I haven't been posting much, hopefully I can be more consistent and things will definitely pick up during the summer. Enjoy!

-Ewok18

Buddy, this is awesome. I was gonna start on the same project for a halloween costume, and you just inspired me to do so! I'll have to find the files of couse...Can you just tell me what kind of wire that is you are using? Thanks! Keep it up. Look forward to seeing updates!

Gustavo - Shoot me a pm with your email address and I'll send you the modified files that I used for my suit. I'm away from home for a couple of days, but will get back to you. Cheers, Phil.

Gustavo - Shoot me a pm with your email address and I'll send you the modified files that I used for my suit. I'm away from home for a couple of days, but will get back to you. Cheers, Phil.
+Blaxmyth, could you send me a copy of those? I’m nearly done with my helmet but can’t find any armor files.

Hi Mustang

I'll definitely make those files available to you, probably by starting a new thread so as not to hijack this one. My pep suit has evolved over years, and it's still not finished, although all of the replacement/upgrade pieces are fibreglassed and just need bondo, paint and harness.

Cheers, Phil

Thread added: https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=295144

Last edited:
I am done with all the armor resin and my helmet is almost ready to prime and paint.
I am looking for help putting the "O" and "I I" on the backplate.
Any suggestions?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back