Mrs. Peel You're Needed ! THE AVENGERS - What you got ?

That looks awesome. When do you have anytime to do anything else as it seems like you have something new every few days?

REMAK computer sign from the episode 'Killer'

20170603_183614.jpgPDVD_153.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Your builds look so accurate, you've totally nailed the feel of the show in your finishing etc.

They run the Avengers here in the UK on one of the freeview channels, so I've caught quite a few episodes lately - great to see all these props having watched the shows so recently.

Your builds look so accurate, you've totally nailed the feel of the show in your finishing etc.

They run the Avengers here in the UK on one of the freeview channels, so I've caught quite a few episodes lately - great to see all these props having watched the shows so recently.

That's very kind, thanks :)

- - - Updated - - -

The Stock Market board game from the 1968 Tara King episode 'GAME'

20170624_124735.jpg

The Avengers TV Replica Prop site http://avengerholic.simplesite.com/

20170624_124735.jpg

Studio Scale 'Full Size' John Steed dream sequence Father Christmas from the episode 'Too Many Christmas Trees'.
Made from sheet acrylic.

20170627_151209(0).jpgPDVD_080.JPG

Looks great,Ian !!!

Regards,
Gary

Thank you Gary. I think at this point my 'Avengerland' project has far less days ahead of it than behind it. There are now only a limited number of props left to built from the list of items I wanted when I started out on my quest to recreate this stuff over 20 months ago. Hopefully within the next 6 months I'll have built everything I had always intended to make. The Winged Avenger costume, the George Oblique Stroke XR40 computer and Kane's Cybernaut chest unit are already well under way. That only leaves another six items; the time machine one arm bandit from 'Escape In Time', The Destruction of Emma Peel clapperboard from 'Epic', the stone santa face from the gates of the manor house and Steed's Christmas card from 'Too Many Christmas Trees', the radio telescope from 'All Done With Mirrors' and the egg crate from 'The Golden Eggs'. When these are all completed I can tip Steed's bowler and consider the job done :)

I decided to create Steed's Christmas card using a combination of Inkscape on my PC and also by drawing some sections free hand as the original card looks hand painted/drawn to my eye.

xmas11.jpg20170709_110603.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back