The Definitive Peter Quill/Star-Lord Costume Thread

I think the texture of the cordura looks fine too. Ah that explains why some pieces changed on me LOL! I was like no no no, fix that! I studied the film jacket like crazy, sent about 40 pics and sent computer drawn patterns to them. You happy with the pattern? I went with a slightly brighter red stretch cordura, like they use on their Cap suits. I left the leather as is. I also asked for mine to be NOT weathered and I'll do it myself.

Would you change anything? After I get this one, I'm going to go over it and send them any fixes if needed. Let me know =]

Haha same! Yeah I love it. I didn't catch all the intricacies of the back neck flap thing, I had a lot of trouble so I sent over the best pics I could find but in the end that piece really surprised me. Yeah to be honest I'm pretty happy! If you really want I can shoot you a PM, with little details, but the *one thing* I kinda had a problem with is the two little straps in the back neck flap. They come down like a 1.5 cm too far. That's basically the only thing I would've changed.

Strange, I actually asked for the dark red they used on my current cordura Cap suit. So it'll be interesting to compare, but we might've gotten the same stuff x) I thought Cordura didn't stretch though. Do you mean their textured stretch fabric? Because they offer like 4 different materials of Cap suits now.

Haha same! Yeah I love it. I didn't catch all the intricacies of the back neck flap thing, I had a lot of trouble so I sent over the best pics I could find but in the end that piece really surprised me. Yeah to be honest I'm pretty happy! If you really want I can shoot you a PM, with little details, but the *one thing* I kinda had a problem with is the two little straps in the back neck flap. They come down like a 1.5 cm too far. That's basically the only thing I would've changed.

Strange, I actually asked for the dark red they used on my current cordura Cap suit. So it'll be interesting to compare, but we might've gotten the same stuff x) I thought Cordura didn't stretch though. Do you mean their textured stretch fabric? Because they offer like 4 different materials of Cap suits now.

Yeah, shoot me a PM and pics of what you mean. Circled if you can.

I went with the closest red possible to match the Anovos jacket. I like the brighter red and I can just weather it down if needed. Yeah sorry, the textured stretch red that is used on the RG upgraded Civil War Cap suit.

This is mine, had it made out of Goat skin leather, I didn't go with material on it, anywho I may have them make a run if we come to a good agreement. As I pretty much designed it, missed a few minor things but still happy with it
a86f9523d4271ac2e40288816ddf0ecd.jpg
5f5dc68d53ab8b2bd29021aff1178f0c.jpg
35de3e69d4f2032f8372c232d9b52814.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Is the jacket below from them?
I'm really thinking about ordering but wanted to make sure a couple people could vouch for the site not being a scam. So far VinXero and SlimShadow both purchased or are affiliated with them.
I never met anyone that actually received the jacket.

Is the jacket below from them?
I'm really thinking about ordering but wanted to make sure a couple people could vouch for the site not being a scam. So far VinXero and SlimShadow both purchased or are affiliated with them.

He is talking about Anovos. White Sheep Leather is not a scam. They make the best Captain America costume money can buy.

I'm asking them to update their pictures on the site for Star Lord with my jacket. What you see above is what you will get. It is awesome.

Can anyone else vouch for White Sheep Leather? (No offense to SlimShadow or VinXero hah, I'm just guarded with my money)

- - - Updated - - -

Ooh, gotcha. Disregard my later comment then.

Can anyone else vouch for White Sheep Leather? (No offense to SlimShadow or VinXero hah, I'm just guarded with my money)

- - - Updated - - -

Ooh, gotcha. Disregard my later comment then.

Join the captain america, star lord or batman costume groups on facebook. Over 2000+ members in each group... star lord is like 800. A lot of whitesheep customers in those groups. .

Becoming: Batman
Becoming: Captain America
Star-Lord Cosplay

Join the captain america, star lord or batman costume groups on facebook. Over 2000+ members in each group... star lord is like 800. A lot of whitesheep customers in those groups. .

Becoming: Batman
Becoming: Captain America
Star-Lord Cosplay

^^^^^^^
Basically this. Made my first order last year around this time, got a Cordura Cap suit. Then I asked if it was possible to work on a Winter Soldier Bucky jacket. From there I've had nothing but positive communication, great service and awesome costumes. WILL admit, though, they don't communicate enough when it comes to orders being processed. You have to expect 3-6 weeks for orders, I'd say. Since most of the time they make those things on demand, they don't have a huge stock. (That's why custom sizing isn't that much more expensive)

Didn't know there was a Star Lord facebook group though, in the vain of Build a Better Captain America and Becoming: Batman. I'll definitely join! :D

He is talking about Anovos. White Sheep Leather is not a scam. They make the best Captain America costume money can buy.

I'm asking them to update their pictures on the site for Star Lord with my jacket. What you see above is what you will get. It is awesome.
Btw thanks for the 411 just ordered a Daredevil season2 from them but custom , are their sizing methods good ?
c6c269e9e6d57859429ea308c20c4c71.jpg

I need a BIG assist in distressing my Star Lord jacket from Zlurpo. I have never done something like this and would need someone to pm me so I can get detailed information on what to buy and how to use it to not destroy the jacket. The arm bends need to be darker to match the dark parts on the sleeve cuffs. The sides need darkening and the rest needs distressing.

I need a BIG assist in distressing my Star Lord jacket from Zlurpo. I have never done something like this and would need someone to pm me so I can get detailed information on what to buy and how to use it to not destroy the jacket. The arm bends need to be darker to match the dark parts on the sleeve cuffs. The sides need darkening and the rest needs distressing.

Do you own an airbrush?

Hi everyone, I've a problem with my Hasbro helmet. LEDs go out after 5 minutes. I would like that they continue to shine until I switch of them.

Anyone know how to fix it ?

Thanks

Hi everyone, I've a problem with my Hasbro helmet. LEDs go out after 5 minutes. I would like that they continue to shine until I switch of them.

Anyone know how to fix it ?

Thanks

It might be battery preservation. Maybe double-check the manual and make sure.

Also, most are trying to remove the factory stuff and install a Risu lens kit. I don't know if anyone would actually be able to diagnose that if it is indeed a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back