Back To The Future Prop Replica Advice

NellyChord

Hey BTTF Community, I was wondering if any of you guys would be able to offer some advice in regards to prop replicas. I'm a huge BTTF fan and have recently decided on focusing on collecting merch and also prop replicas. I recently purchased the ultimate visual guide book which is fantastic and does include some prop replicas (Not all 100% screen accurate) but was just curious if you guys had any suggestions for stuff which was more common or more easily obtainable other than the paper props people are selling on ebay.

I've seen some fantastic pieces by the user Roland on here and hopefully will purchase some of his pieces in the future.

Many Thanks!

Its one of those things where a TON of good props are paper props, BUT, aside from that.

Markpoon on here does some fantastic props, I have his mini pizza and almanac.

Roland has a few as well, I have a 2015 licence plate ordered from him.

Haloweencostumes sells a lot of chinese cheap BTTF props that can be upgraded like the hoverboard, Nike mags, ect.

Welcome to the RPF. I'd suggest combing through other members' BTTF collections. If you see something you like, I'm sure they would be happy to let you know where they got it.

Some collections worth checking out:
@EmmaInCandyland: https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=200167

@MitasTouch: https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=219318

Mine (blatant self promotion): https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=268264&p=4273503&viewfull=1#post4273503

@Jedifyfe also has a great collection but I can't seem to find it at the moment.

Welcome to the rpf... there are lots of awesome Bttf props in the back to the future paper props section (fantastic quality) we are all friendly and helpful, so like mattgomeryBurns said above just ask if you have seen something you like etc and someone will point in the right direction!
There are also some great replicas you can buy from project runs and the quality is the best....
hope this helps ;)

Thank you for you advice! Have you got a link to any or Markpoon or Haloweencostumes stuff? I have found Rolands stuff would be interested at looking at the other you have suggested

Thanks for the halloween costume link, sadly the markpoon link isn't working. I did find his profile but couldn't find any of the stuff he sells, sorry to bug you but do you happen to have a link to that stuff. Many Thanks

Does anyone make the time circuits anymore? I few years ago I made some electronics for one but I ran out of steam when it came to building the enclosure. I'd love to buy the enclosure for it.

20170302_194406.jpg

Does anyone make the time circuits anymore? I few years ago I made some electronics for one but I ran out of steam when it came to building the enclosure. I'd love to buy the enclosure for it.

View attachment 787152

I think I've seen som 3D print files for the enclosure not sure if it would match your build but it's worth looking at and seeing if you could get it 3D printed by someone

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back