Jurassic World

Same here, I was picking stuff out from the menu - I liked the nod to Jurassic Park - they are serving Chilean Sea Bass I believe :lol

So, admittedly, my initial stance on this movie has eased somewhat. I was skeptical of the Raptor Pack at first, but after seeing this picture some maniac genius posted on Facebook, I'm down with it! :love

10359506_10204034550042533_8411356404778432141_n.jpg

I think it looks really great...I just have nothing else to add. And the fact that the SW and Terminator trailers just came out kinda distracts me from this. I'll see JW when I see it. I don't feel the urge to rampantly speculate like I do with the other franchises.

I agree with CS. It's not that it looks bad, it's just with the Star Wars trailer coming out a couple days after and then Terminator and a James Bond announcement there are bigger franchises stealing the spotlight.

I'll see JW. I think it looks... Alright. It just doesn't hold the same excitement as some of those other films for me.

So Chris Pratt must be the raptor guy... I did like the 'trained' raptor concept I think its going to put trust in the dinos, which is a huge contrast to the original stories. This new one is it seems is going to though come back i think to the basic point that when man 'plays god' tampers with nature it will come crashing down on him. I wonder if Jeff goldbloom will be in the movie or any other of the actors from the previous movies..

Somehow I don't see Jeff throwing a stick for the raptor pack and shouting "fetch" happpening any day soon. I'd liked to have seen Laura in it because shes just a lovely person. Sam wouldn't go on the principle that he'd just be tempting fate again. Third time VERY unlucky? Personally I'm looking forward to Jurassic World, if only for the dinosaurs. Next to Star Wars and Lord of the Rings they are possibly my most favorite things. So with two out of the three lined up for next year its not looking too bad.. Oh and that little film being released in the spring, Age of something,is it Voltron???? That might be worth a watch.

Why wonder? They have already said no :(

As fun as it would be to see Malcolm, Grant, Sattler, etc. back in the park I think they'd be a distraction more than a help. Probably for the best that they aren't in it. Wu makes sense to me though, and the statue of Hammond is nice. Ties it in without being overbearing.

As fun as it would be to see Malcolm, Grant, Sattler, etc. back in the park I think they'd be a distraction more than a help. Probably for the best that they aren't in it. Wu makes sense to me though, and the statue of Hammond is nice. Ties it in without being overbearing.

But, but, but... :p Ellie should at least have been in it. Ian got Lost World and Alan got the nightmare that is the third film ;)

Why wonder? They have already said no :(
for some reason the trailer felt very 'different' from the last 3.. when i think of it its probably intentional, because alot of time has passed between the 3rd and this one. with the original 3 there were reoccuring actors and this is just ... new. we got a park all established and full of ppl. as if its like alternate reality or something. Wouldnt this island be like pretty well known now and WAY OFF LIMITS.. after like the 2nd movie a trex attacks a city. Its just all green lights on the island everything's perfect now. Its almost like they just wanted to brush that all under the table so that they can get to a new meaty storyline. just saying it seems weird after the first 3 how its looking from the trailer so far.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back