Bandai 1/72 PG Millennium Falcon (also the Revell Germany rebox)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Bandai 1/72 Millennium Falcon

I really like the subdued color panels. This is how the Falcon looks in my childhood memories.

Yeah, i poured over alot of the five foot Falcon images and noticed that the colors were pretty subdued in most of the pics.
Even in the ANH scene where the Falcon is in the Death star hangar the colors are also subdued.
Only a few pics I ran across show the colors being really brilliant but i think it was due to high contrast and lighting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thx Dreamcrazy :cheers

Start now with the bottom...
img_20180301_234415_317s3t.jpg

/Unes

Looks great, Unes! I forget, are those streaks paint or pastels? Also, did you you do a wash in your panel lines?

Any Oz builders wanting to pick this up,
Metro Hobbies in Melbourne has it for $625 with free postage. I used ZipPay so I could make monthly payments and will use some Birthday cash to pay it down faster (there’s a monthly $5 Account keeping fee, so the quicker you pay it off, the better).
I really didn’t want to miss out on this and I think I would have regretted getting the “standard” version without the light kit.
Anyway, hope that helps someone who’s on the fence about it.[emoji846][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Unbelievable! You nailed it:) Still trying to decide which to use for the streaks: Airbrush with template, oils or pastel chalks. Thankfully I'm quite a bit away from that stage at the moment. You guys are really raising the bar!

Robert:)

I'm really glad Unes did that with oil. I had done the streaks on my 1:144 scale with oil and was happy, but so many people are doing amazing airbrush work I was beginning to second-guess that approach for this kit.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back