Solo: A Star Wars Story

Shortly after acquiring the Millennium Falcon, Han Solo receives a "care" package of cleaning tools in the mail from his dear old mother:

Dear Son,

It was lovely visiting your new ship the other day but I must be blunt... that Wookiee friend of yours is most untidy. At one point I caught him wiping his paws on the brand new seat covers. If you're not careful, you will most certainly end up with a pigsty that no self-respecting girl or future princess will want to set foot in.

Love,
Mother Solo

(Note: not officially canon)

Pretty reasonable scenario :thumbsup , ... But , I just don’t get why it’s all on Chewie for the eventual appearance of the falcons grotty interior ? Between Han and Chewie , I reckon it’s the former who’s used to living in ( somewhat ) squalid conditions ;)

Pretty reasonable scenario :thumbsup , ... But , I just don’t get why it’s all on Chewie for the eventual appearance of the falcons grotty interior ? Between Han and Chewie , I reckon it’s the former who’s used to living in ( somewhat ) squalid conditions ;)

You're probably right, I can't imagine either one of them cleaning up! Let's say that Chewie got a similar letter from his mom complaining about Han.

I'm veering dangerously close to Life Day jokes now so I'll stop.

Last edited:
I wonder if we will get an explanation behind the Falcon’s name.

Just think of the dumbest way possible and that's what will happen.

Han: On Corellia we have these birds. The oldest ones can live over a thousand years. My dad used to go hunt those old millennium falcons when he was alive.

Lando: Well, let's have a drink to your old man.

*cracks open a Colt 45

*cracks open a Colt 45

LOL! And then Lando says: "Ya know, I kinda like this guy on the ads. I'm tellin' ya, one day I'm gonna look like him."
Han: "Great idea, buddy. Let's have a face change to confuse all these bounty hunters."
Lando: "And don't forget to pimp the old lady, too, for the same reason."
Han: "Chewie will take care of that. He assured me, we would never recognize her the way she was."

:D

I just watched the trailer again after thinking about what it was that rubbed me the wrong way and it's Ehrenreich's voice primarily. He sounds nasally and almost as if he's affecting some kind of accent. He (to me) sounds like a foreigner putting on a really bad American accent. I know he's American but that's what I'm hearing. His inflection, tone and line delivery are just all weird.

It seemed like he was trying to capture a few of the elements of Ford's voice, but not executing it well at all. His version of the mumble just seemed airy and nasally like you said.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back