Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1395330805063.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395330805063.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 116
My 7 year old thinks that Agent Hand is The Clarevoyant. Just want it here in writing, in case he is right. He called it weeks ago.

Between the events in Cap 2 and the fact that after this week, we get the final 7 episodes in a row.....things are about to get VERY interesting.

We are going to see AoS tomorrow at Paleyfest in Hollywood, likely will see the next episode. Will be fun to see the cast in person.

Last edited:
Hey Rob,

I'll send you better shots in a couple hours.

Sean

Received! Sean is my new best friend now! :D
I wil probably be starting on build The Bus in a few weeks, after I finish some other projects. Until then it's research, screenshots and lots of puzzling...

Rob

Saw the panel at Paleyfest today, what a fun time. We got to see the next upcoming new episode....dang between that and Cap 2, a LOT is about to happen. Hold onto you're seats.

Here is video of the panel if you care to watch.

Fwiw thats my son at the 53:45 mark. Clark even refers to him as "Kid Coulson". My son was SO bummed because they only took questions from the floor, we were in the balcony.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KsgFI_pfwkw

140325-amy-acker-clark-gregg3_300x206.jpg

Whedonverse alum Amy Acker has landed a pivotal role on Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.

Acker will appear in at least one episode of the ABC series as Audrey, the famous cellist first mentioned in Marvel's The Avengers as being the love of Phil Coulson's (Clark Gregg) life. A talented musician turning heads in Portland, Audrey believes Coulson to be dead and has no idea that he's guarding her from a distance as a super-powered threat from her past re-emerges.

The cellist, who had remained nameless until now, was mentioned earlier this season when Raina (Ruth Negga) goaded Coulson by saying his former long-distance lover had cried for days after his death.

Acker's casting marks a reunion between the actress and Gregg, who shared the screen in S.H.I.E.L.D. executive producer Joss Whedon's Much Ado About Nothing adaptation. Currently starring on Person of Interest, Acker is also well known for her roles on Whedon's Angel and Dollhouse, where she worked with S.H.I.E.L.D. bosses Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tancharoen. Her credits also include Once Upon a Time, The Good Wife and Alias.

Acker will appear in an episode slated to air Tuesday, April 22. Are you excited to see her on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.?

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. returns Tuesday, April 1 at 8/7c on ABC.

Source: TV Guide

****************************************​

So... what does everyone think of this?

I like! Amy Acker has always been one of my favorite actresses ever since first seeing her as Fred on Angel. Plus, the more Whedonites the better.

Yup. And now she becomes an official Joss Whedon Hat Trick (same actor/actress on three different Whedon shows as three different characters). She was on Angel, then Dollhouse, and now AoS.

While I love the idea of them finally telling us more about "The Cellist", why do they feel the need to tell us in advance? I suppose it's to keep people who are on the fence from leaving and not watching the show. But dang, this is the kind of stuff that I'd love to just see develop during the show. I'd rather not be spoon fed this kind of info weeks before the episode even airs.

Did you all see the Kree confirmation?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPjuwooNi8U

If that's true. then cool.

However, I'm betting it's deliberate misdirection. I doubt that she would so non-chalantly blurt out something that they've been keeping under wraps without having an "oh crap" moment, especially when it could provide a direct line of speculation as to the fate of the character Skye.

Besides, if she really knew it was a Kree, then a baseline amount of googling would reveal the Carol Danvers bit, negating the "I hope I grow wings" bit.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back