The Forceforum.com collectibles?

I dont see how the helmet sucks. Take a look at the originals, if you saw one in person or received one in the mail you would thing you got scammed and got a fake. Your wedge looks better then the original screen used helmet. I see nothing wrong with it, it all adds to the weathering.

The original helmet.

http://starwarshelmets.com/2008/wedge5.jpg

Sloppy black trim lines and lots of paint chips.
Hate when people use the excuse "Look at the originals" to excuse sloppy work. If you can't see the issues that's on you.

I did get a response back and Force Forum is taking the helmet back.

Hate when people use the excuse "Look at the originals" to excuse sloppy work. If you can't see the issues that's on you.

I did get a response back and Force Forum is taking the helmet back.

Ive heard this exact tactic of taking goods back...good for you on getting your hard earned money back for something you're not happy with...but for FF, the overall intent is to not have any negative feedback out there and to keeping to their line of "taking care of its customers". If this was on FB, I heard they would block you as well.

That said, overall they just seem too shady to do business with.

https://www.theforceforum.com/products/850-armor-works-dead-trooper-helmet

850FFDTHelmet.jpeg
^
That helmet is a recast of the helmet made by Gentle Giant for Nissan.
https://fr.3dsystems.com/blog/2017/...eath-trooper-replica-helmets-nissan-rogue-one

GG on the left.
FF/850 on the right.

DT comparison.jpg

You can also compare the stand of the GG helmet with the one sold by the FF : https://www.theforceforum.com/collections/display-stands-accessories/products/helmet-stand-v2

Watch out.

So this is at least the second account of FF supporting / representing / employing (however you want to see it) recasters. And provides further insight and explanation why they don't always list the artist or details of the product...

So this is at least the second account of FF supporting / representing / employing (however you want to see it) recasters. And provides further insight and explanation why they don't always list the artist or details of the product...

Yeah. Seems that the only product worth getting are the Korbanth lightsabers, but there's at least 3 other more reliable places to get those. Staying away.

Well it looks like they are gearing up to sell what appears to be recasts (in rubber) of the MR Rebel Blaster and the Leia Blaster (possibly rubies..who knows eh?)
A post has just gone up advertising them. Unbelievable...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
445a89c7d5306416b6a95436b414ce0e.jpg
39aa7ce8495ee66ff06f18eaa5b5ec37.jpg
68dbcd00dc36e54c93b57fae1eeae47b.jpg

Last edited:
pffft... after reading that non-sense..

Both Mike and Michael are clowns. Complete idiots. Their shady ways stink all the way through the internet!

Owner is just a fool, who doesnt deserve ANY support or ANY money from anyone here. (he's a thief.. he had his chance to come clean he chose the wrong path.. re-seller portal with no morals.

Micheal (Builder) is just as bad. Hes dodgy and shiesty... (simple exlectronics build)..

C'mon.. who answers like this?

People with stuff to hide (UltraSabers, SaberForge.. nothing but lip-service lies.. like VadersVault)..

None of these 'entities' should be supported in this community.

Either hes embarrassed of his work, .. has no clue what hes doing.. and is purposely hiding any information on purpose.

SPIT!

I will give Micheal some credit as he's taking the helmet back and going to refund my money. I shipped the helmet back this weekend so he'll have it Wednesday; hopefully the refund will be painless and I won't have to chase him down for it.

hopefully the refund will be painless and I won't have to chase him down for it.

I didn’t want to get too involved in this but only because you’ve said something I can relate to.

I asked for a refund last night in a email, got a response this morning but I’m still waiting on the refund. Giving it 24hrs for a PayPal email but if I don’t see it tomorrow I’ll be writing again.

Filing a claim or whatever with PayPal will be a last resort but one that I won’t hesitate to use if there are delays for some reason. I’ll hold all my final opinions and comments until the refund is sent and Ill write up my overall experience with this company.

I will give Micheal some credit as he's taking the helmet back and going to refund my money. I shipped the helmet back this weekend so he'll have it Wednesday; hopefully the refund will be painless and I won't have to chase him down for it.

ok..

Thats fair.

And to clarify.. my comments were in reaction to the screenshots posted about the dodgy answers, lack of customer service and down right being disrespectful.

:)

These guys are middlemen.and not fans and all about the money. I banned them from my FB grouo long ago
ans when I did he sent me this pm.

Attachments

• 7D563F14-37C9-4250-93B6-90A555F0915C.png
    7D563F14-37C9-4250-93B6-90A555F0915C.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 309
Also I seen in a earlier comment he says he does not work with recasters which is bull.
This is a ok he sent a propmaker and asked for him to send his work so he could recast it because the supplier
couldn’t keep up with his demands.
complete and utter joke!!!

Attachments

• 0D25E41C-119C-43F7-B41F-311A09FB76F8.jpeg
    0D25E41C-119C-43F7-B41F-311A09FB76F8.jpeg
    320.4 KB · Views: 225

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back