NEW 3D design for the M41A Pulse Rifle .. accurate and working

jodocast

Let me start by saying I am Australian and here in Victoria, Australia we have the strictest gun laws in the world.
We can't import airsoft nor real parts of any kind (without a mile of red tape and import permits/collectors licences etc etc) so I'm trying to fill a hole in the market so to speak.

What I Want :
I want an accurate reproduction with a working pump grip and grenade ejection port, removable mag, working loading action, working triggers, adjustable/sliding stock, working ammo counter and muzzle flashes for both barrels as well as sounds for all actions.... so the full box n dice really lol

I searched all over and found some good 3D models and even printed some
I designed my own to fit together over/around Nerf guns but it's not screen accurate enough for my liking hence this new venture.
I have been 3D designing for a while now and I am designing this new one with print quality and ease in mind as well as functionality and the ability to integrate all the little extras I can think of.

I will post some pics shortly and update with progress
Thanks for your interest,
Grant

ok so I have been busy busy busy trying to get this going ...
Some progress
so close to done.png

then started printing bits and cleaning them up etc...
14753292_10210006667818816_5275719808270910209_o.jpg
14918970_10210080667508762_4119551669803703667_o.jpg

Stay tuned ...more to come soon ;)

Looking great mate! mine is in the painting phase at the moment, i wish I had waited for your model as its alot more accurate.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back