New E-11 Prop!

CT1138

Sr Member
After feeling a need to upgrade my E-11 from a remodelled Rubies prop to something more screen accurate, I sought out to find a new copy. I sold off my custom Rubies, and bought this puppy off Etsy. AndI just got this beautifully detailed E-11 in the mail today! It's made from PVC plastic with metal details like the rail and the trigger guard. The pommel cap comes unscrewed to add some weight to it, which I did through a thick metal rod. Now this thing feels beefy! Like a the real thing! But what really blows me away are the details. It doesn't have the sticker decals... yet, but it's got a lot of other great details that really bring realism like a dent in the stock (which unfortunately does not fold out, ah well can't have it all), pitting in the PVC and the counter even says Hengstler on it! I added the weathering myself, as it came in flat black. Check it out!

ZNIBCxO.jpg

6AO3sHt.png

4ELRnwY.jpg

mhJZLOD.jpg

HFByhXh.jpg

e9GgQkY.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That's pretty neat! I'm not a total e-11 expert, but I can definitely agree that it's a significant upgrade to a modded Rubies blaster. Congrats!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

After feeling a need to upgrade my E-11 from a remodelled Rubies prop to something more screen accurate, I sought out to find a new copy. I sold off my custom Rubies, and bought this puppy off Etsy. AndI just got this beautifully detailed E-11 in the mail today! It's made from PVC plastic with metal details like the rail and the trigger guard. The pommel cap comes unscrewed to add some weight to it, which I did through a thick metal rod. Now this thing feels beefy! Like a the real thing! But what really blows me away are the details. It doesn't have the sticker decals... yet, but it's got a lot of other great details that really bring realism like a dent in the stock (which unfortunately does not fold out, ah well can't have it all), pitting in the PVC and the counter even says Hengstler on it! I added the weathering myself, as it came in flat black. Check it out!

Just got mine in. It looks fantastic, but it also looks way too new lol, like right off the Imperial assembly line. Mind if I ask how you aged yours ?

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got mine in. It looks fantastic, but it also looks way too new lol, like right off the Imperial assembly line. Mind if I ask how you aged yours ?

Thanks,
Yeah, it comes real nice and clean when you get it. For mine, I just ran a silver Sharpie across it until it looked all battleworn. Whatever paint QDC uses makes the marker stick to it real nicely without rubbing off.

Attachments

• GO7BPJ3.jpg
    GO7BPJ3.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 93
  • zPexdT5.jpg
    zPexdT5.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 69
I haven't gotten decals for mine, yet. Been procrastinating that, dunno why.

As for the scope and counter, I don't know why but I suddenly realized I had weathered it wrong. I used the silver sharpie on it like I used on the rest of the body to simulate the chips and scratches. So today I went ahead and rubbed a bronze Sharpie across the counter and the scope to give it that nice dirty brass look.
btbFPkC.jpg sv57nBD.jpg
FFnZK5A.jpg u1BtEUv.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back