Lightsaber Family Tree

Okay... getting down to it... time for last-looks I think....

The yellow text on a star field was feeling too geocities for me, so I classed it up a notch...

LS_tree_v6.jpg

Attachments

• LS_tree_v6.pdf
    4.4 MB · Views: 99
Great work Seth!!
Personally, I think the chrome edge is a bit over the top and I really liked the previous version. But hey, you already spent so much time and did an incredible job!

It's either a Yuma copy or a cast from the Shared Stunt. It appears that it could have a cast Graflex clamp including lever or this could just be the Yuma box. I don't know and I can't find the pics that prove it one way or the other.

I'd like to hear peoples thoughts on this.
In one of the ROTJ threads I posted a sharper image of that scene...the windvane is dirty yellow and there's black on the emitter and the emitter plate (similar pattern to the V2s face) and there's black scuffs on the booster. I don't think any of those characteristics were added to the Yuma aluminum stunt sabers. That makes me believe it has ANH origins :lol these are my thoughts

in one of the rotj threads i posted a sharper image of that scene...the windvane is dirty yellow and there's black on the emitter and the emitter plate (similar pattern to the v2s face) and there's black scuffs on the booster. I don't think any of those characteristics were added to the yuma aluminum stunt sabers. That makes me believe it has anh origins :lol these are my thoughts

you're making the tree more complicated!!! :p

I like the chrome surrounding like the old figure cases. Would be nice if the surrounds linked to the S.

I like the homage too-- but I think it was distracting from the data... I also tried Dagobah in the esb slot, but all the trees and roots and vines were too busy.

Okay guys. I have one little tweak I see I want to make, beyond that I think it's done until the next great revelation comes about! Anything else need fixing?

I think its good, now I need to print two copies and start checking the boxes. Great work Seth!

I like the homage too-- but I think it was distracting from the data... I also tried Dagobah in the esb slot, but all the trees and roots and vines were too busy.

Okay guys. I have one little tweak I see I want to make, beyond that I think it's done until the next great revelation comes about! Anything else need fixing?

Yeah! Let's print some posters!

Indeed ... looks amazing, love the color scheme on the edge . . . just a rather personal preference towards the STAR WARS logo . . . I like those 'R's to be closed as seen in post #85 :)

Chaim

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back