Where to buy an accurate ESB Luke's Lightsaber

VeryExciting

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi everybody, I am looking for an accurate ESB Luke's Lightsaber. I want it to be metal. I don't need a blade, lights, or sounds, I just want the hilt, but as accurate as possible without spending the huge money for an actual Graflex. Where would you all suggest I look?

I get two clamps in hand, when I made my obi anh run, and there is no way to know which is which, except the glossy finosh romans version, both standart versions are identical.
Maybe the new run from romans is better I don't know.
I saw another project, far better than both,( material, accuracy) maybe JQ is in this party, I hope so, because it makes a long time since I get news about it.
About the korbanth graflex saber, of course it's not that accurate, but it has a nteresting 3 in 1 idea.

Right, but Korbanth's is Parks's. Parks isn't making a regular Graflex anymore so you would have to get a used one. JQ currently sells Parks. They are working on a more accurate replica of their own than the new Parks ones, but as far as I can tell it's still made for electronics.

Well this thread's going to get some more action. I broke down and bought an actual Graflex (two top halves at least) at a price I could live with on EvilBay. When they come in I will start to update with pictures. I also got the wannawanga.com ESB kit, a clamp from the Custom Saber Shop. I need some stuff still, but I've spent way more money than I should have...

But it will be so fun to go to Episode VII with a mostly authentic Graflex on my belt.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back