Toronto Prop Expo

Caveneau

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
IMG_4135_zpsvpm4gspr.jpg

2016 Toronto Prop Expo
August 6, 2016
Time: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Location: Neilson Park Creative Centre, 56 Neilson Drive, Etobicoke, ON, M9C 1V7

ADMISSION: $10

After discussions with John and Mike and in a attempt to grow this event, the prop party will be changing its name to ‘Toronto Prop Expo’. Now that we are in our 6th consecutive year we thought it worth upping our game with a name change. We like the new name and we hope you will too.

We also have a new location for this year’s event. It will be held at the Neilson Park Creative Centre which is located in Etobicoke at Hwy 427 & Dundas Street West. It is a creative arts facility and community centre that offers classes and workshops as well as being the home for many community art groups. It’s a very nice location with easy access and lots of parking.

This year, we would really like to see people trading, selling, and buying their custom props, or prop making services. Every year, without fail, we see more and more attendance by greatly talented people who are usually more than willing to share their knowledge.
For more frequent updates see the Facebook site.

Last edited:
For anyone who wants a table to display their props please be sure to let us know through the FB site or the old fashioned way by posting here in the thread.

Mike and John are kind enough to keep the Facebook site going. I'll try to keep the thread going. We can still use both. As long as there's some feedback, it's all good.

For anyone who wants a table to display their props please be sure to let us know through the FB site or the old fashioned way by posting here in the thread.

I'll take a single table this year. Do you know, are the tables at this new venue deeper than the ones from last year? If they are, one is enough. If they are narrow like the ones from last year, I'll need two.

Thanks.
Jeff (mm)

I'll get more specific table measurements for you. I know they should have 25 x 6 ft tables, but I'm not sure how wide. I'll get on that.
I'll take a single table this year. Do you know, are the tables at this new venue deeper than the ones from last year? If they are, one is enough. If they are narrow like the ones from last year, I'll need two.

Thanks.
Jeff (mm)

Does anyone know if Hacksmith from Kitchener would attend? He builds all sorts of crazy movie/game prop that actually work in real-life. He demonstrated an exoskeleton suit few months ago; I'm not sure if it's with RPF, but there was a Delorian.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back