MCU Spider-Man - 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

Hmm do they look like that in the film? I thought the V3 was pretty accurate.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

Yeah there are two layers. One plastic, and one rubber (trigger) The v3 was pretty curvy and lacks the detail lines. So far, Ken's v4 looks really accurate with the reference I have. I don't remember whose instagram I got this from but credits to that guy.

Screen Shot 2017-07-03 at 5.13.34 PM.png

Yeah there are two layers. One plastic, and one rubber (trigger) The v3 was pretty curvy and lacks the detail lines. So far, Ken's v4 looks really accurate with the reference I have. I don't remember whose instagram I got this from but credits to that guy.

View attachment 747382
Wow! Omg sweetness! Dammit now I'm itching to get a V4.... Haha have to find a way to sell off the V3 for funds

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

View attachment 747382
Its a really interesting feature... You can see the circle pad right in front of the nozzle, and I think that the button pad actually extends out.Screen Shot 2017-07-03 at 5.13.34 PM.png

Its a really interesting feature... You can see the circle pad right in front of the nozzle, and I think that the button pad actually extends out.View attachment 747383

That would make sense if Peter were to wear the shooters in his civilian clothes. After all, no matter how small and compact the web shooters are, the button on his palm will still be pretty noticeable to anyone who happens to even glance at his hands.

That would make sense if Peter were to wear the shooters in his civilian clothes. After all, no matter how small and compact the web shooters are, the button on his palm will still be pretty noticeable to anyone who happens to even glance at his hands.
Yeah. Another thing for the suit: The Lenses. I noticed that they looked a lot different from the lenses in Civil War. The shape seemed different, and the white was more reflective.

What scale is everyone printing the lenses in? I did 100% and they seem much too large.
I printed them at 70-75% and they printed beautifully. I would do 75% though, because the smaller you print them the more easily the shutter parts snap, so I would also use 40-50% infill.

Last edited:
Hi! I'm new to the RPF and I really appreciate this thread and the quality of your work. I'm only 14 and on a small budget. So my question is how many yards should I need of the red and blue spandex to fit the pattern?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back