next Star Wars Celebration will take place April 16-19th, 2015 in Anaheim, CA

Wow... I saw on a live-stream that that guy from Trinidad is doing the pre-shows again. Last time, after Celebration Europe me and a couple of friends ran into him at a local ice-cream parlour. One of us said "Thanks for a great show", and that was that. He answered with "Unlike you, I've got a life." ...

hope someone can get video of the droid room....

also video of the rebels panel where they show how to make the show in maya.

I was kind of hoping verizon would stream EVERYTHING.....even if I'd never sleep. but what we got so far was awesome.

I did manage to get this gem though ;o) https://soundcloud.com/videoguy565/the-emperor-does-shakespear

that's how i've been trying to get my dome to look like ;o)

10952465_10153175025365211_218352509678182084_n.jpg

this guy was..interesting...looked like one of those 'takes himself seriously' guys, but jimmy only keeps him around to make fun of him types. I don't watch jimmy kimmel, but that was my take on it.

1618647_10153175025370211_5355068095434155964_n.jpg

what the hell is this lady wearing? Giant r2 head? Also notice the ghost of alec guiness on the right

11159522_10153175025375211_8593117800518439117_n.jpg

the emporer gets his mic handed to him by a stage beauty. wow.

11159996_10153175025425211_3189707736707152059_n.jpg

this puppet guy stoke the interview ;o). must have some working blue nicknames for this one!
11041566_10153175197095211_8645721230259626751_n.jpg

is it just me, or do the crowds look kind of lite for an event like this? watching the web cam,for friday and it looks like beyond comfortable walking room.

on the fashion show right now. Ashley is beyond adorable....and her co host looks like a clone of my neighbor. had to do a double take. the designs are rather well done. they should do a line for guys with that kind of fashion sense. look better than some of the official dreck that comes out.

the star wars proposal was a pretty cool out of nowhere surprise too. love the idiot who said 'don't do it!' in the crowd. although I'm hearing star wars so much this weekend, i'm beginning to think it's a form of brainwashing ;o)

We'll be live streaming my brother cooking the food of STAR WARS from the VerizonWireless Cantina today at 5pm:

Last edited by a moderator:
I may be in the minority but i was a little disapointed with the celebration. Not much exclusive content, hardly any giveaways, and convention store merchandise kept running out of stock. Rooms were too small and lines were ridiculous. Closing ceremonies were mostly self-promotion. Best thing was the trailer which was released worldwide on Thursday.

I was bummed that I couldn't get out to that this year, but extremely appreciative that Verizon streamed the whole event to catch panels and things I wanted to see. I hope to be able to attend in person next time.

It was my first convention and I really enjoyed it. I got to meet Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher and a number of people from the prop community. I am hoping this comes to California again soon. My only complaint was that I waited literally 4 hours in line to see the TFA props and costumes. The display was not extensive and could have been thought out better so not to waste so much time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got to watch some of the streaming. Mostly I admit, I fast forwarded through the recorded stream of it to find the fan film ceremony, which was horrible. The two hosts were painfully unfunny and I found myself muting it until I saw something on screen that signaled the next category being announced. I hope the hosts in other events were better.

Didn't seem nearly as busy as I had expected, at least the parts I watched.

I attended the Fan Film Awards and was not impressed with the hosts, either. The films were good, though and I liked them showing the nominations for each category. But the whole thing was over in less than an hour. The ones I've been to before were longer and much more interesting. Celebration III had Warwick Davis as the host and even showed the film he made when he was working on Return of the Jedi.

I, too, have been looking for a list of winners and the films to be posted somewhere.

I haven't even seen them posted or linked on the site. I just started sharing the link to mine just so it'd get seen.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back