Looking for Iron man 1.5 boot templates

IronDan27

Hello,

I am in the process of making my first iron man pepakura build and I wanted to build the endo suit for the arms and legs like in Iron Man 1.
Currently I am trying to free hand the leg designs but not happy with the outcome. I was wondering if anybody on here had some good resources or templates they would be willing to share for these pieces.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Clip1.png

Hello,

I am in the process of making my first iron man pepakura build and I wanted to build the endo suit for the arms and legs like in Iron Man 1.
Currently I am trying to free hand the leg designs but not happy with the outcome. I was wondering if anybody on here had some good resources or templates they would be willing to share for these pieces.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Bumpity-bump.

I’ve seen a few pepakura models on the forum but the links were long-since dead. My freehand attempt left a lot to be desired so I really need some templates/pep files for my Mk.42 “Warehouse Escape” costume.

Thanks in advance. :)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back