Show off your CLASSIC spiderman costume

btw names gerry coleman
attachment.php

quick question to ask all of yall:
My suit is being sewn up.... quickly... and it looks incredible (if I may say so myself). Problem? while putting it on, it pops a seam every once in a while.... should I put a bigger zig zag stitch over the suit to make sure that it stays?

the seamstress who done mine used an overlocking stitch on my suit as the normal zigzag stitch kept popping when I stretched , I got the feeling it wasn't gonna hold

she used a special sewing machine with 4 reel of threads on top now it takes a lot of stretch to pop threads

the seamstress who done mine used an overlocking stitch on my suit as the normal zigzag stitch kept popping when I stretched , I got the feeling it wasn't gonna hold

she used a special sewing machine with 4 reel of threads on top now it takes a lot of stretch to pop threads
That's a really good idea. Unfortunately, I don't have a sewing machine like that though, so I will probably just have to go over the thread over and over again until it stays, with different distances of zig zag...
And thanks for following me btw! I do appreciate it! :)

Now I need help on lenses foamies or sculpey which looks better? I haven't used sculpey before so my craftsmanship might not be so great, but foamies should be easy to shape. For teh lenses I'm thinking either reflective tint or mesh tint would be easier i think....

Now I need help on lenses foamies or sculpey which looks better? I haven't used sculpey before so my craftsmanship might not be so great, but foamies should be easy to shape. For teh lenses I'm thinking either reflective tint or mesh tint would be easier i think....

For lenses I would buy from TJack. I'm awaiting a pair of lenses I ordered from him, and his stuff is AWESOME :) He's got great prices too! :D

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back