2018 So Cal RPF Prop Party

Jedifyfe Just sent money for my wife and I. Also if i wanted to bring some stuff to display, how does that work? I was thinking a few small things and maybe my Iron Man suit signed by Stan Lee. Not too sure, depends on how it works.

Last edited by a moderator:
MTB Bring anything you’d like. It’s a bit of first come first serve. There are usually several huge tables and plenty of space form mannequin Ma.

OK, here is something VERY cool. Member @DaveG has graciously offered to pay for 5 people who might not attend because of finances. He said that some times life get's in the way of fun and he wants to make sure that artist and prop fans all get a chance to come to this awesome event. SO...email me or message me. The first 5 people WHO NEED this...not those who are just trying to save a buck, contact me.

Very cool of you DaveG

I was thinking of going to Apex while I'm down there for the party. You guys think its worth it anymore? I would mainly be looking for BTTF time machine parts. Im guessing the staff there gets a lot of people looking for that kind of stuff so they would know what they have?

Thanks
Matt

Also anyone going to bring a Delorean to the party?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back