RPF 2014 Model Contest

Thanks M. Now I have the final count down in my head!

:lol:lol:lol

Alright folks! All the models were great but our winners are...

FIRST PLACE: Durrett

durretts-2014-model-contest-entry-salprep3-jpg-332548d1401575139

SECOND PLACE: leviathanworksh

leviathanworkshs-2014-model-contest-entry-front-1-jpg-332516d1401574599

THIRD PLACE: mikoyan99

JsMgnXV.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Someone will be in touch with you for your prizes this week. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome work, guys. Congratulations! :) ............................................................ Would it be too early to ask when the next model contest might be? not too soon, I hope.

Awesome work, guys. Congratulations! :) ............................................................ Would it be too early to ask when the next model contest might be? not too soon, I hope.

None planned at the moment! But ya never know. ;)

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

None planned at the moment! But ya never know. ;)

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2
You guys should TOTALLY have a contest that starts next month and ends Dec. 31. With that much time and the amount of talent on this board, I'm sure that the builds will be bananas. Market it as the contest of the year or something...

You guys should TOTALLY have a contest that starts next month and ends Dec. 31. With that much time and the amount of talent on this board, I'm sure that the builds will be bananas. Market it as the contest of the year or something...
That is a cool idea. I DO have three 1/350 scale Polar Lights Enterprise models just sitting in my closet in the boxes collecting dust. :)

You totally should M. Means you forfeit a vote I guess but you should totally enter. I would be up for a 6 month. Ive always fancied scratch building serenity. .. oh the time that would take

And I have two... Can I compete??? :lol
Sure, so long as I can be a judge too ;) :lol

You totally should M. Means you forfeit a vote I guess but you should totally enter. I would be up for a 6 month. Ive always fancied scratch building serenity. .. oh the time that would take

That would be awesome. A six month build contest should produce some serious entries. And maybe even the top 3 or 5 can represent the RPF in various shows (just a thought, don't even know if they would do this).

By the way, anyone know of any contests in Europe I could possibly enter the Bus into and any tips? I'm going to look into it, but if anyone knows of anything off hand and could offer some advice, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks :) :cheers Cheers.

Europe - The Final Countdown - YouTube

:lol:lol:lol

Alright folks! All the models were great but our winners are...

FIRST PLACE: Durrett

http://www.therpf.com/attachments/f...-contest-entry-salprep3-jpg-332548d1401575139

SECOND PLACE: leviathanworksh

http://www.therpf.com/attachments/f...l-contest-entry-front-1-jpg-332516d1401574599

THIRD PLACE: mikoyan99

http://i.imgur.com/JsMgnXV.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Someone will be in touch with you for your prizes this week. :)

Wow, awesome! Thanks guys. Great work everyone .

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back