NEW Blade Runner 2049 J.W. bottle - PICTURES PAGE 8

Here's a comparison photo with all three.
Glasses comp.jpg

The Black Knock Off: Slightly heavier than the Cibi. The walls of the glass are twice that of the Cibi. Color ranges from jet black in low light, to a dark green in bright lighting. Also the black only extends down into the drink well and to the mid line of the glass, the bottom being completely clear. The glass edges at the lip are cut flat with sharp 90 degree corners, not rounded over as they are with the Cibi. Size is 1:1 compared to the original, it fits good in the hand and drinks ok aside from that flat edges at the lip of the glass.
Price point: $25.00 for a set of two.
Bottom line: an affordable, if imperfect alternative that is the closest match on the market. Dishwasher safe.

The JoyJolt Carre: Weight is on par with the Cibi. The walls of the glass are comparable to the black , but slightly smaller. The angle aesthetic matches that of the 2049 bottle. The base is off center to the glass itself, which gives it an asymmetric appearance, but surprisingly fits very well in the hand, as the angle of the base gives your thumb a good grip on the glass, while the upper part of the glass above the angle sits comfortably in the web of the thumb. Hard right angle corners it lacks the tapers found on the Cibi. The lip of the glass is nicely rounded over and you never get the feeling that you could cut yourself on it. It sits stable and doesn't give any impression that it would tip over.
Price point: $40.00 for a set of two.
Bottom line: More expensive than the black knock off, but the design aesthetic so closely matches that of the 2049 bottle that it compliments it nicely. Dishwasher safe.

Either are good choices for relatively inexpensive bar ware that matches the Blade Runner aesthetic. Also, you're not likely to be that upset if one breaks or gets chipped. As careful as I am with my Cibi glasses one has gotten chipped and that really stings considering the price point and the difficulty of getting one.

Here's a comparison photo with all three.
View attachment 774302

The Black Knock Off: Slightly heavier than the Cibi. The walls of the glass are twice that of the Cibi. Color ranges from jet black in low light, to a dark green in bright lighting. Also the black only extends down into the drink well and to the mid line of the glass, the bottom being completely clear. The glass edges at the lip are cut flat with sharp 90 degree corners, not rounded over as they are with the Cibi. Size is 1:1 compared to the original, it fits good in the hand and drinks ok aside from that flat edges at the lip of the glass.
Price point: $25.00 for a set of two.
Bottom line: an affordable, if imperfect alternative that is the closest match on the market. Dishwasher safe.

The JoyJolt Carre: Weight is on par with the Cibi. The walls of the glass are comparable to the black , but slightly smaller. The angle aesthetic matches that of the 2049 bottle. The base is off center to the glass itself, which gives it an asymmetric appearance, but surprisingly fits very well in the hand, as the angle of the base gives your thumb a good grip on the glass, while the upper part of the glass above the angle sits comfortably in the web of the thumb. Hard right angle corners it lacks the tapers found on the Cibi. The lip of the glass is nicely rounded over and you never get the feeling that you could cut yourself on it. It sits stable and doesn't give any impression that it would tip over.
Price point: $40.00 for a set of two.
Bottom line: More expensive than the black knock off, but the design aesthetic so closely matches that of the 2049 bottle that it compliments it nicely. Dishwasher safe.

Either are good choices for relatively inexpensive bar ware that matches the Blade Runner aesthetic. Also, you're not likely to be that upset if one breaks or gets chipped. As careful as I am with my Cibi glasses one has gotten chipped and that really stings considering the price point and the difficulty of getting one.
anybody get the Arcadas old fashioned glasses that Gosling has in his apartment? They appear to be just slightly bigger shot glasses.

Well, I found a store nearby with 6 bottles on the shelf. I grabbed one for myself, I would be willing to grab an extra bottle or two and ship it to any of y'all fine folks...

Most honorable. I might have to think on that! Got the European spec one (700ml) on the way, but no Us style 750ml....

It's kinda off-topic, but if you're a purist and want to get all the BR2049 bottles....

I think I've solved all the bottles in this pic:

img_3234.jpg

From the left to right:

1.7 23 - this is the one that appears in K's apartment

onebottle.jpg

genny_500_fascetta_wh2.jpg

Found here : http://en.flaschen.de/shop/en/Bottles/Spirits/Additional-shapes/Genny-500ml-clear-19mm-piece.html - very difficult to get hold of outside Germany. The 'shoulders' aren't quite large enough.

516:

twobottle.jpg

twobottlea.jpg

07:

bottle3.jpg

bottle3c.jpg

Or you can use the much more readily available SW4 gin bottle. The above has now been superceded with a different bottle design.

gin_sw4.jpg

Abnormal Vodka is a present day vodka you can buy:
http://www.beersofeurope.co.uk/abnormal-vodka

So now, it's finding stickers for the numbers that relate to that font and somehow...identifying the blue and red stickers on the '1.723' and the '516', plus the yellow and black on the '07'.

Last edited:
My 2049 J.Walker bottle arrived today a wonderful gift from a friend..

Sadly the gift and I were both blessed with a $200.00 import and quarantine fee

Even so, I am very grateful to have it!

License to steal. Ridiculous.

Yeah, I was pretty angry about it Clutch because it was stopped and they opened the bottle which means that even if I wanted to drink it I can't - because the seal has been tampered with.

It sat in quarantine for just under 4 weeks and part of the $200.00 was I assume for board and lodging for my bottle in the quarantine offices.

Its a gorgeous bottle though and I have no regrets.
Australian J.Walker didn't make it available here...

Regards,
MARK

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back