Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

I have a question for all who own either the v3's or RD, what do you all wear with them. I only ask this as I have worn mine out twice and I'm still tying to figure out the right look to go for. First time I wore them , I was wearing my military coat and kinda felt too much was going on with the whole outfit lol. Do you dress your look down so the mags stand out or do you wear what ever you want lol.

What will you do with your other pair?

I sold them to a friend recently.

- - - Updated - - -

That's what I'm waiting on as well. I wonder how long that will be or if they are even indeed making upgrading versions of that size. Has David said anything about it?

I'm not sure, but it wouldn't make sense to only do certain sizes. davidjones888, are upgraded size 7 shoes coming out?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question for all who own either the v3's or RD, what do you all wear with them.

It depends on where I am going and how much attention I want to draw. Usually Jeans and Tee, but I have also worn these with a button up shirt with pant cuffs on the outside. All you really see then is clean toe and these shoes actually look dressy, not like a typical runner.

So right now, you are MAG-less. I would have waited until a new pair was available. You paid the full $629 too?

Yes, unfortunately I did, but I'm not too upset about it. Some people have more than two pairs on here. I will be happy with one display pair once the upgraded 7s come out. I might cave in if the power lace shoes come out, but we will have to play the waiting game until that happens.

Yes, unfortunately I did, but I'm not too upset about it. Some people have more than two pairs on here. I will be happy with one display pair once the upgraded 7s come out. I might cave in if the power lace shoes come out, but we will have to play the waiting game until that happens.

Yeah I want US7 for (a 1:1) display as well.

I have a question for all who own either the v3's or RD, what do you all wear with them. I only ask this as I have worn mine out twice and I'm still tying to figure out the right look to go for. First time I wore them , I was wearing my military coat and kinda felt too much was going on with the whole outfit lol. Do you dress your look down so the mags stand out or do you wear what ever you want lol.

Most of the year here in Melbourne it's cool enough to wear jeans and t-shirt, but this time of year I just wear them as regular sneakers, with whatever I'm currently going out in. I did some shopping today at a different shopping centre wearing shorts and T-shirt, and the girl who worked at Sportsco didn't recognise them as BTFF shoes (she was young-looking) but still wandered up and said she'd never seen anything like that before, and loved the no-laces. She believed me when I said they cost $500 though.

Thank you all for your dress guides! seems like t shirt and jeans are the way forward. guess i'll have to wait for the weather in London to get warmer haha! cant wait to wear them out again tho! :D

As it's getting cold these days i go for grey hoodie that matches the V3s and a pair of light blue jeans.

Being grey, these shoes look good with both light and dark denim.
And of course a jacket (I like the style that black leatger jacket Marty wears in 1955 in the 2nd film) looks good in the cooler weather.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

He should be. The Chinese usally take a week off for their new year day celebration.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Thank you all for your dress guides! seems like t shirt and jeans are the way forward. guess i'll have to wait for the weather in London to get warmer haha! cant wait to wear them out again tho! :D
the V3s are a reasonably warm shoe, somendays in summer I think will be too hot for them but yesterday was fine. As long as there isn't snow or too much water about they should be warm enough. Being cloth upper I wouldn't take them to the snow

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back