Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

Isn't it strange that only new members seem to be having these shoes delivered? I wouldn't put an order in yet that's for sure.

Last edited:
I think that this very thread has definitely broken all new members surfacing records up to date!!:devil:facepalm

Regards,

Alberto

P.S. In Jedifyfe we trust!:thumbsup

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm new because there isn't really a reason for me to be here - I'm crazy about bttf, but not as much as some of you guys. I undertake suspicion, but I'm not selling or even advertising anything.

I didn't inspect the shoes completely, but they felt pretty lightweight, and the lights were pretty clear. I'll see more tonight and maybe compare it to authentic ones.

I am willing to split money with you guys to get a pair that they say are already made and ready to ship. I will only do it if we all give our money to @Jedifyfe or @cavx and get the shoes shipped to them since I have dealt with both of them and they are trustworthy members of the site. I know this topic came up before but know one pulled the trigger on it. I figure losing a few bucks on a gamble is better than getting burned for the full amount.

If the shoes do get sent and are legit V3s Id be the first to pay for them and get everyones money back.

Thoughts??

Interesting, my posts along with a list I started to put together was deleted months ago when this was my idea.

I'd be in on a buy in. Good luck, hope your post doesn't get deleted also.

*as long as the shoes are going to Jedifyfe

I'm new because there isn't really a reason for me to be here - I'm crazy about bttf, but not as much as some of you guys. I undertake suspicion, but I'm not selling or even advertising anything.

I didn't inspect the shoes completely, but they felt pretty lightweight, and the lights were pretty clear. I'll see more tonight and maybe compare it to authentic ones.

Are you going to post pics of your BttF2 shoes? We'd all like to see them.

You guys are all wrong! :)
It's 1 am here, so I'll show you a teaser. These do exist, and they may have flaws, I have to inspect them more, but for the price this beats any DIY out there and this is as close as it gets to the original. There are some flaws though.

Attachments

• mag.jpg
    mag.jpg
    774 KB · Views: 107
You guys are all wrong! :)
It's 1 am here, so I'll show you a teaser. These do exist, and they may have flaws, I have to inspect them more, but for the price this beats any DIY out there and this is as close as it gets to the original. There are some flaws though.

Great news. I'm looking forward to your full review. They look absolutely gorgeous.
Btw, since we are in the same country, did they went through customs easily and wich local carrier delivered them ?
And finally what size did you order them in ?

Delivered by DHL, package was inspected by customs and I got charged about 50 euros.
I need to find a power adapter, the charger is not european type.

Delivered by DHL, package was inspected by customs and I got charged about 50 euros.
I need to find a power adapter, the charger is not european type.

Did David declare full value ? How long did shipping take ?
Too bad about the adapter thingie I thought it would come with usb type charger that you could just switch for say your iPhone charger.

The fact that no member here that has been a member for more than a couple weeks hasn't received a pair and keep getting excuses on why they are not getting sent out isn't reassuring. But all these new members that claim to have joined out of not needing an account until now is very suspicious. There is no doubt in my mind that these people were sent here by people in China to persuade us to buy the shoes.

I forget who else besides me ordered a pair that has been here for a while. If one of us receives these shoes we will all know that these are real and not an elaborate scheme.

Last edited:
I am a huge fan of sneakers, BTTF is just one of my grails. If someone reputable wants to have a look at what I got delivered, then feel free to come by.
Check my IP, whatever.
The value was much lower, they were shipped on Thursday and got here on Monday.

I am a huge fan of sneakers, BTTF is just one of my grails. If someone reputable wants to have a look at what I got delivered, then feel free to come by.
Check my IP, whatever.
The value was much lower, they were shipped on Thursday and got here on Monday.

Actually if you are in the Paris area I wouldn't mind checking them out before ordering even though I'm already pretty much set on getting these based on pictures only. And also I wouldn't mind chatting with another BTTF fan.

Sinon tu peux me pm tes infos, qu'on discute au téléphone si ça te va comme ça ça rassurera tout le monde ici et jpourrais leur dire que tu as bien reçu ta paire.
Dernière question et je vais arrêter de te harceler, est-ce que tu as arrangé les détails de l'expédition avec David directement ou est ce qu'il t'a envoyé la paire avec une méthode "standard" ? En règle générale je préfère que mes colis chinois soient envoyés avec EMS même si ça prend plus longtemps parce que c'est colissimo qui prend ensuite le relais en France. Avec DHL non seulement tu dois payer les frais de douanes mais les paquets sont systématiquement inspectés et j'ai peur qu'elles soient confisquées. Super achat en tous cas, bravo et j'attends tes commentaires sur les baskets avec impatience.

Sorry the french stuff guys. Just double checking some things with kixpress. ;)

Actually if you are in the Paris area I wouldn't mind checking them out before ordering even though I'm already pretty much set on getting these based on pictures only. And also I wouldn't mind chatting with another BTTF fan.

Sorry the french stuff guys. Just double checking some things with kixpress. ;)

Pst! Google Translate is a thing. ;)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back