New McFly jean jacket replica!

I thought the pockets loocked a little long, but when I unhooked the buttons I found out why. They male ends are higher on this replica than on real Guess pockets.
12654311_10206014468828841_8576694930159468171_n.jpg

10603866_10205791829623000_3014235997007792252_o.jpg

Here is the Headgoonie vest. Right out of the box I was extremely pleased. The color and shape are excellent. All the stich lines that should be on it are there. It is super soft, and is one of the best pieces In my collection. It looks lighter in color in pictures than in real life so take that into account. My phone's camera makes it look much lighter. I wish I could adjust the colors on it to show you what it truly looks like.
12662699_10206018081599158_7884689778382779518_n.jpg

Here is a close up of the pocket.
12592649_10206018081719161_770474119002709150_n.jpg

They got the color of the snaps exactly right. Also the inside of the vest is lighter than the outside.
12669624_10206018081919166_8092205923566136101_n.jpg

Here is their recreation of the Class-5 logo. Really nicely done.
12472259_10206018082079170_6304434382601541355_n.jpg

This vest is absolutely the greatest replica ever made. I would really recommend buying it, but I think the only size left is small. They may even be sold out completely. It is really sad that they won't make anymore of these as they are just fantastic.

Last edited:
You're welcome!

I had also tried to look them up in the past online but most of the stuff is in Japanese and having to google translate everything is not much fun lol.

What are you looking to order from them?

Thanks! That makes sense why I couldn't find anything, seeing as how I don't have a Facebook account.

MitasTouch The vest looks amazing! Makes me very glad I put my order in for their last Medium available....I would have really regretted missing out on getting one.

It's possible they might make more but from what I was told it sounds like it either could take a while or won't happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're welcome!

I had also tried to look them up in the past online but most of the stuff is in Japanese and having to google translate everything is not much fun lol.

What are you looking to order from them?

I'm hoping to get a jacket! Out of the two replicas I've seen, I like their distressing and pockets the best. I want the orange vest too, but as you mentioned, they may not make it anymore!

Once I find some matching buttons I will take my jacket to my local tailor to replace the shoulder pieces. Since I am removing the bottom layer on the waist I will also get that sewn up.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the best light I found to put it in that shows what it looks like the best. If I put the vest over it, it looks neon red for some reason when that is not what my eyes see.
12642449_10206020199772111_50021748727061658_n.jpg

Last edited:
I have just snagged there last most likely ever small due to it having a very minor defect on the pocket and was lucky to get 30% off the price. Only just bought so don't have it on hand yet!!image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

No I just enquired on messenger and miki just mentioned the small with the minor mark on the pocket from the stone wash process and we went from there.As for the back of the jacket I don't know if that's the lighting or actual Colour but nearly £100 off or around $145 it was a bargain.

No I just enquired on messenger and miki just mentioned the small with the minor mark on the pocket from the stone wash process and we went from there.As for the back of the jacket I don't know if that's the lighting or actual Colour but nearly £100 off or around $145 it was a bargain.

I just looked at the back of my jacket and it is also darker than the rest of it. Not sure why they faded it less.

Last edited:
I have some sad news about the fast fade. This stuff turns the denim on this jacket brown. I tested it in a small spot that isn't seen, so no big harm, but it is disappointing.

Just got my jacket and vest!

First of all I have to say that was some very fast shipping! Wow, I did not expect it to take only a few days from Japan.

Extremely happy with both! Can't decide which one I like better honestly. Also didn't expect them to be so comfortable! Makes me want to wear them out but haven't decided if I'm just going to leave it on display or not.

MitasTouch Unless I'm not seeing what you guys are seeing, I checked the back of my jacket and I don't see it as darker than the rest, not counting the shoulder/triangle parts.

OUTATIME1978 I retract what I say, the "defect" yours has would have probably gone over my head now that I see mine in person so congrats man that was a steal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my jacket and vest!

First of all I have to say that was some very fast shipping! Wow, I did not expect it to take only a few days from Japan.

Extremely happy with both! Can't decide which one I like better honestly. Also didn't expect them to be so comfortable! Makes me want to wear them out but haven't decided if I'm just going to leave it on display or not.

@MitasTouch Unless I'm not seeing what you guys are seeing, I checked the back of my jacket and I don't see it as darker than the rest, not counting the shoulder/triangle parts.

@OUTATIME1978 I retract what I say, the "defect" yours has would have probably gone over my head now that I see mine in person so congrats man that was a steal.[/QUOTE

no worries I'm glad I saved some $$

when did u order yours and which country are you from AlbertR213?
mine has left Tokyo and I only paid last night.

I dropped my jacket off at the tailor today. It will take two weeks which is longer than I would want because I will be back in North Carolina by then, but my fiance will pick it up for me and take pictures of it. The tailor even had the right size buttons since the old ones will need to be taken off. They're a little brighter than the ones already on the jacket, but some metal paint will fix that once I see it again. I asked her to shorten triangles on the arms, so there will be some dark blue showing so I will have to think of another method to fade the denim.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back