Star Trek VOY - The 37s

kruleworld

The 37s
i decided to make a model of the truck featured in ST:Voyager episode 'The 37s' . The episode that proved Torres doesn't know sh...

unfortunately, no model of the 36 ford pickup is available, but revell has a 37 ford pickup.

The truck is presented in the episode as a dirty, maybe rusty old vehicle, but they were kidnapped in 1937, so the truck should have been brand new, but then again, they say it's been floating in space for 300 years, so maybe the exposure to radiation caused the paint to look flat?

it's built box-stock, but i added acrylic weathering paints, which also took the gloss off the paint (quite nicely). The base is a diecast left-over base, i painted it in voyager's colours... primer grey and then did the center section in galmet beige paint.
359070.jpg

That's pretty cool! I remember this episode for Tuvok requesting ALL security personnel meet in the cargo bay, and only a small number show up. Back when I was younger I found that funny.

That's pretty cool! I remember this episode for Tuvok requesting ALL security personnel meet in the cargo bay, and only a small number show up. Back when I was younger I found that funny.

I think you are confusing the scene at the end where Captain Janeway and Chacotay go to the cargo bay to see who wants to stay on the earth-like planet, and when they arrive there, no one is there; meaning no one is willling to abandon Voyager in her quest to reach home, and instead opt-out and live a predictably comfortable earthlike life there in the Delta quadrant, which comes as an unstated relief and sign of loyalty to them.

Great truck replica BTW!!!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back