Prop Store's Power Rangers Auction

Yeah they were going nuts with the bidding in the beginning and the end. What made you get a yellow? Is that your favorite ranger?

Yeah I was tuning into the whole auction and it picked up a ton. I wanted any of the ranger coins but Jason and Rita were too much for me. I didn’t bite soon enough then towards the end I found that yellow coin and it looked good. I’m a big yellow ranger fan especially of the sabertooth tiger zord so it worked out. It’s a piece of movie history which is awesome! I scooped up one of the 3D printed coins they gave out at comic con to hype the movie and obviously the real deal is way better.

If anyone happened to get any of the raw coin castings lots and want to sell any of the duplicates in the lot, hit me up.

I was able to pick up a Rita staff and two coins (yellow and blue)...anyone looking to sell anything let me know! :)

Cant believe I missed out on the open helmets in the beginning, they went pretty cheap, pink sold at 2k!

Got my coin today!!!!!

uAvnlWZ.jpg

XvUjQzd.jpg

LcIcsKE.jpg

e80o7LS.jpg

So are those rock bits hard resin or more like fake ice rubber that crumbles easily?

I should have mine Monday, maybe Saturday if I'm lucky.

Last edited:
So, i think some of the power coin descriptions were wrong. There was one labeled as Billy's Blue coin when it was clearly a Zach Black coin.

I just got my "Jason Scott" coin, and shining a light behind it in the rock, I'm almost 100% sure its actually a Pink Kim coin.

EDIT: Nope its Trex, its just a lot lighter than i thought the red was. Maybe the ones in rock were cast lighter so the light would shine through them more easily?

Last edited:
So, i think some of the power coin descriptions were wrong. There was one labeled as BNillys Blue coin when it was clearly a Zach Black coin.

I just got my "Jason Scott" coin, and shining a light behind it in the rock, I'm almost 100% sure its actually a Pink Kim coin.

Post up some pics!!

Just got one quick one, I'm at work at the moment. I'll admit Ive already broke a few small chunks off to see the coin better, its really brittle stuff. The big chunk was broken off already, in the auction photos as well.

Dj7sD_iUcAAvCu_.jpgDj8Bw45WsAA6oco.jpg

Last edited:
I received my Billy costume after finally being able to get to my mailbox. Apparently I'm missing a belt (it's listed on the tag), and I've got 2 differently sized shoes, which I find kind of hilarious.

I can't believe the crazy prices some of these things went for, especially for a film most will never remember.

I can't believe the crazy prices some of these things went for, especially for a film most will never remember.

If you think that's bad, you should see the prices people are trying to sell their stuff for now!

Also aside from this forum, Power Rangers has a HUGE following.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back