Fertility Idol in "Solo"!!!!

What’s integral to a plot is rather subjective. But perhaps you’re right in that I should stay off the internet...and perhaps folks could also be a little more considerate for their fellow fans and let them be surprised at the movie instead of posting every detail, easter egg, etc. within 72 hours of a movie being released...

What period of time is adaquate for talking about a prop in the background? Is there like a chart or a sliding scale or a pamphlet I can read?

I imagine most people who spotted it and got excited would want to go home and talk about it right away.

What period of time is adaquate for talking about a prop in the background? Is there like a chart or a sliding scale or a pamphlet I can read?

I imagine most people who spotted it and got excited would want to go home and talk about it right away.

I always love situations like this....

Hmmm... the title says, "Fertility Idol in Solo".

I wonder what that means?

It is obvious the info in the thread is about the movie Solo which I have not seen yet....

I don't want anything spoiled for me, but I am now curious what that title means...

I'll just take a peek and see....

Douh! I just read all of the pages and now I am pissed that it spoiled something for me....

Let me complain to the OP about posting something and tempting me to open it up and reading, even though I was in control of clicking the mouse on the thread and upon seeing the word SOLO in the title, I personally took the risk of seeing something I didn't want to know about...

:lol :lol :lol

I always love situations like this....

Hmmm... the title says, "Fertility Idol in Solo".

I wonder what that means?

It is obvious the info in the thread is about the movie Solo which I have not seen yet....

I don't want anything spoiled for me, but I am now curious what that title means...

I'll just take a peek and see....

Douh! I just read all of the pages and now I am pissed that it spoiled something for me....

Let me complain to the OP about posting something and tempting me to open it up and reading, even though I was in control of clicking the mouse on the thread and upon seeing the word SOLO in the title, I personally took the risk of seeing something I didn't want to know about...

i simply can't add anything to this! :lol

I personally took the risk of seeing something I didn't want to know about...

Yes, If it had been covered up and said spoilers, I would not have clicked it. I don't want to know the plot of the movie, but something to look for is different. I'm only going to see the movie at the theaters once. So, I need to know this info before seeing the movie. This was done correctly.

Exactly.

We have several local theaters (Alamo Drafthouse) that have a very strict no-talking/no-texting policy - they take great joy in throwing people out who ruin the experience for others. And for that they get all of my business.

Alamo famously banned Madonna after catching her texting during a SXSW screening :love

Alamo famously banned Madonna after catching her texting during a SXSW screening :love

Some people have no respect for others. They feel a sense of entitlement, as if the rules don't apply to them. There are a few RPF members that feel this way.

Late to the party but that wasn’t as big of a spoiler as I thought.

Still very cool to see the idol get some screen time. I had a feeling it was going to be in that room/scene once word got out.

So actually, thanks. Made me pay a little more attention during those scenes to spot it :thumbsup

So much for, "a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away". Man those Chachapoyans have been around for awhile. Wonder how their fertility idol got there. Gives more credence to the fan theory of the Indiana Jones franchise being the dreams that Han Solo had while frozen in carbonite. Worm hole or something.

So much for, "a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away". Man those Chachapoyans have been around for awhile. Wonder how their fertility idol got there. Gives more credence to the fan theory of the Indiana Jones franchise being the dreams that Han Solo had while frozen in carbonite. Worm hole or something.

If you watched REBELS, (the star wars cartoon) then you know it is possible to travel in time using the Force. (more or less) Ahsoka travels to the future and then back to the past in one of the final episodes of the series.

Shouldn't the question be, "How did that fertility idol get from there to Earth?" The only reasonable answer is Chachapoyans are really aliens from the Star Wars galaxy who came to Earth centuries ago.

:D

Shouldn't the question be, "How did that fertility idol get from there to Earth?" The only reasonable answer is Chachapoyans are really aliens from the Star Wars galaxy who came to Earth centuries ago.

Indeed. The one in Solo is the origin of the idol, and then when they came to Earth later, they brought the idol with them. ;)

Last edited:
If you watched REBELS, (the star wars cartoon) then you know it is possible to travel in time using the Force. (more or less) Ahsoka travels to the future and then back to the past in one of the final episodes of the series.

So youre saying theres a chance EP8 can be erased?!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So youre saying theres a chance EP8 can be erased?!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, the Force powered portals were in an ancient Jedi temple on Loathal, and were destroyed in the final episodes of Rebels. So, if there are no more Jedi temples with Force portals, then no more time travel.

Finally found a photo of the Idol in SOLO. Not the best quality but you can clearly see she's there. Ron Howard stated in an interview that the Idol, Sankara Stones and the Holy Grail are all featured among the shelves in Vos's office. I've seen SOLO twice now and have only been able to find the idol though. There is a clear shot of it when Beckett is sitting on the couch in the office and it's right by his shoulder.

33774712_10155580737845496_4242353207889625088_n.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back