Judge Dredd

nicklambo

Wow....I finally got my helmet...I've waited a long time for this( and i don't mean taking delivery!!)...I actually used to work for Titan Books repairing the Judge Dredd artwork before it went back into print so you could say i've been a lifelong fan....putting it on for the first time was a special feeling!!..oh and I've just thrown it up for the pics on the stand i normally reserve for my Ex-Bobamaker Jango Helmet (great 40th present from my wife!).

IMG_0609.jpg

IMG_0608.jpg

That's awesome ! Hard to tell from the pics , does the "visor" have tinting half the way down ? I'd love to have one of these ! That and a Johnny Alpha helmet !

Yes...it has a smoked lense about half way down.....this is from the first batch of lids from Termight replicas......I am just really pleased to get one after so many years waiting!!...I have to say the shape is spot on and would recommend one if you love Judge Dredd half as much as me!....I like the movie helmet but it really needed the X over the nose in my opinion...anyway it's back in its box waiting for Christmas morning!

That's awesome ! Hard to tell from the pics , does the "visor" have tinting half the way down ? I'd love to have one of these ! That and a Johnny Alpha helmet !

There is a Johnny Alpha helmet available at Termight Replicas, though it's made from ABS rather than fibreglass, so it's not as thick walled or sturdy as the Dredd helmet.

stronty_helm3.jpg

I'm not currently taking more orders for the Dredd helmet, but hopefully the backlog will be gone early next year and I'll be able to look for more buyers.

The Termight Replicas Dredd helmet has a gold-plated metal respirator badge, and a visor from a motorbike helmet (with the smokey area added).

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Wake

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back