Burger King Commercial

Electronic Lids

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Odd prop for sure, but does anyone know who made the Burger King head for the commercials a few years back? Alternatively amazingly if anyone here has one would they sell / trade it?
Cheers
Col-EL

The head can be found as a 70's balloon inflator, at least that is what was referenced when they made the new scuplt. Then the first resurgence came, it was deeped too creepy and went away. I think the latest verion is slightly smaller but large than a real human head. So still creepy.

here is more info https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Burger_King

Check item 272040546402 on ebay

for the poster below, probably this guy- more useless info pushing great info, darn

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The head can be found as a 70's balloon inflator, at least that is what was referenced when they made the new scuplt. Then the first resurgence came, it was deeped too creepy and went away. I think the latest verion is slightly smaller but large than a real human head. So still creepy.

And they knew it was creepy too. Remember the commercial with the guy driving down the street at night, when he looks in his rear view mirror, and sees the BK? The next scene is out on the street showing the car as he stomps on the brake, bringing the car to a screeching stop!

The head is based on the actor/magician that played the Burger King in the 70s. My Brother said that in college, Burger King was held up as an example of a successful company, that has no corporate identity. I know that they have had at least three different types of Burger King in my lifetime.

David.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back