Black Panther

Look fun... I don't know much about the Black Panther-verse, but I didn't think they were THAT technologically advanced.

Michael B. Jordan... :facepalm

That trailer was pretty cool but I do hope that they don't use the music used in the trailer in the movie, it would totally ruin the feel of the movie for if they heavily featured hip-hop/rap. Also, who is the guy with the scaly chest and why does he speak with a Black American accent when every other Black character in this movie has some sort of African/Wacandian accent?

Last edited:
Thats Killmonger. In the comics his father was exiled from Wakanda and he grew up in Harlem.

Good pun.

DMVqn2eWAAAxeKJ.jpg

Premiere is tonight and the social media embargo lifts after that. Really can't wait to hear what people have to say about this film.

DUwC9IJVoAAIN5f.jpg

I've been pumped for this one since it was announced, and as I learned more and more I just kept getting more excited.

These se initial impressions have put me over the top for this one. Can't wait!!

How much hip hop exactly is in this flick? I can tolerate a bit, but if it's unrelenting???
I don't want to spend two hours at a concert.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back