Wolverine all day baby! Jackets, belts, claws, oh my.

POSSIBLE SPOILERS POSSIBLE SPOILERS

Saw it today thought it was brilliant I found the end finale a bit anti-climatic but overall I loved it just felt it could have been a bit longer it handled the whole ensemble very well and wasn't completely wolverine centric do we think wolverine 3 will focus on what happened to him In the 70's 80's or the 2 years before the end credit scene of wolverine. They could almost start again. With the original films showing how so much has changed is magneto still the enemy?
I would love a weapon X done right

BIG SPOILER
one thing that made no sense they needed xavier to find mystique in the end scene why didn't wolverine just sniff her out

Last edited:
BIG SPOILER
one thing that made no sense they needed xavier to find mystique in the end scene why didn't wolverine just sniff her out
In the comics and the cartoon X-Men:Evolution Mystique could even become undetectable to Wolverine's animal keen senses. However, he seems to sniff her out twice in X-1, but not in the tent in X-2. It seems to be just whatever is convenient to the story. haha

DOFP just made more than 500 mill in the first week...Wow.
@sp1derman: too much BO?
BO? Don't know what that means lol

And that's what I.was thinking in X-1 he can sniff her out forgot in X-2 he couldn't well even Mr singer can't keep continuity does this all mean o can forget the terrible actor who played Striker In XO.
Overall it was great quicksilver stole it though

Last edited by a moderator:
So guys, what is a general consensus for Future Wolverine's suit in DOFP? Or at least the cheapest alternatives possible for the yellow spandex under the armor.

Still looks odd to me with the spandex, armor and tactical bottoms look. I wouldn't buy it if somebody was able to replicate it. The only part I liked were the bottoms. The best way to replicate it the armor is foam..The guy on the previous page did it, ask him.

I'm a fan of under armour type shirts.. If they made one with the colours and design used in the movie.. I'd buy it for sure.. Combat pants are no biggie.. Easily found and look cool enough with the tight under armour shirt, I've found.. I can live with that..
The armour I'm less of a fan of? But if I had the bottom layers, wearing that is easy enough for cosplay anyway.. So I'd be fine with that too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, if I could buy the shirt I would (for a decent price). Typically, I buy Wolverine stuff that I can actually wear out and the compression shirt would look cool with some black tactical or combat pants like fifth is saying. The armor not some much, thankfully I don't run into situations that warrants armor on a daily basis. haha

Been looking but can't find anything close, besides the one I posted last time from Cabela's
Cabela's E.C.W.C.S Thermal Zone® Polartec® Power Dry® Crew Top – Regular : Cabela's

Actually, that's a really nice looking thermal. You're not gonna find any like it because it was a custom job. You're also not gonna see under armor doing a movie version because they don't have the rights to do the movie version. I know somebody who can replicate it spot on but itll cost like 300 bucks just for the top.

Yeah I was thinking of using a track jacket pattern as a base then mod it, just need to start lookin for fabrics. It would be cool to chop up various under armor type shirts and make one lol

Saw this jacket thought it was cool in a way if they removed the X on the waist and the back http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTAwMFgxMDAw/z/6nwAAOxy3cJTirBx/$_3.JPG

Saw this jacket thought it was cool in a way if they removed the X on the waist and the back http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTAwMFgxMDAw/z/6nwAAOxy3cJTirBx/$_3.JPG
Hi
cant seem to get the image to work
is it this one?
Just found it if done well could be awesome

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 335
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 334
Any details where and when to order the DOFP leather jacket from logancloset?

Dan was only selling them on his eBay account last time...They come up sometimes, and it's worth checking in there to see.....(EvilMechanic)...

Mine just arrived at the post office for delivery today sometime, so I'll get some photos tonight and maybe upload them tomorrow if I get the time!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back