Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

So, not a scammer then? :confused :confused

Anyone here know? :unsure
I have not recontacted him since the other day, so not sure if we should trust him or not. The price is still too good to pass on. No point in sending money by WU if he won't send the shoes.

These V3 MAGs are true to size, so if you wear Nike in US13, then you should be good with MAGs. The difference is that these have a slimmed toe, so if they feel tight, it is lack of space in the toe box, not a smaller shoe.

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

I have not recontacted him since the other day, so not sure if we should trust him or not. The price is still too good to pass on. No point in sending money by WU if he won't send the shoes.

These V3 MAGs are true to size, so if you wear Nike in US13, then you should be good with MAGs. The difference is that these have a slimmed toe, so if they feel tight, it is lack of space in the toe box, not a smaller shoe.

I'll have to check my Nikes when I get home I guess :p cheers :D

Okay so explain this. The scammer account commented on one of my instagram pics that had nothing to do with the Nike mags, that no one ever buys his shoes...what?

f2bda57e4b45db8db02c8a6185cb5c07.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm tempted to comment "maybe if you actually ship product and don't just take peoples money, you'd have a good deal of business."

Professor-sneakers.com Is a USA seller in Florida. Last time i checked his site. He had V3.1 for $400 any size.

Apart from the usual shelves or perspex display cases, what other ideas have people come up with to display their MAGs?

I have black carpet on the first 1/3rd (floor to ceiling) and bottom half of the remaining 2/3rds my cinema (now prop room) for acoustic treatments, so anything I add needs to be acoustically friendly (diffusive) and not reflective. This means standard perspex cases are out.

I found this plastic shelf at Ikea and thought it might be use full if it was more open and not 90 degrees. I'm thinking 30 degrees on each shelf might be OK. Obviously, this will probably be something custom.

Discuss.
dba40e9d268e0475c6c6f4722aa00546.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back