Kathleen Kennedy to step down from Lucasfilm (after 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kathleen Kennedy to step down from Lucasfilm?

Maybe I'm missing something, but the Jedi were concerned with bringing balance (i.e. complete lack of Sith, according to Lucas) to the force, Made even stated the prophecy in regards to Anakin. So, all the Jedi knew the Sith Lord would need to be destroyed. This wasn't a dilemma for Mace. If he had any fear, at that moment, it would have been about Anakin.

Also, why didn't obi-wan just arrest Maul for killing Qui-gon?

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

"Even if he doesn't want to" this is exactly what I've been saying. To kill Palpatine is not necessarily the right thing to do. A Jedi doesn't want to kill anyone. I would not like to be in Mace's shoes and have to make a decision like that.

A Jedi doesn't do what he or she wants (except Anakin) a Jedi does what he must, even kill when needed. The prequels take most of the moral dilemma away by having a droid army. It seems reasonable to assume in 20,000 years they faced plenty of living adversaries.

Maybe I'm missing something, but the Jedi were concerned with bringing balance (i.e. complete lack of Sith, according to Lucas) to the force, Made even stated the prophecy in regards to Anakin. So, all the Jedi knew the Sith Lord would need to be destroyed. This wasn't a dilemma for Mace. If he had any fear, at that moment, it would have been about Anakin.

Also, why didn't obi-wan just arrest Maul for killing Qui-gon?

How does the complete lack of something create balance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Meh...that's on GL - he's the one who said that...that balance is no dark side.

Since that was his movie, plot, characters, I thought it was appropriate to mention that in context of Jedi, balance meant the destruction of the Sith. Yes, that is according to Lucas himself.

(Someone on this forum set me straight on that a while back).

Reactions: JPH

This is off the main topic but since it's been discussed here I had a question.

With all the hoopla over the sexy walrus cow milking and green milk I was wondering what animal does the famous blue milk come from?

With all the hoopla over the sexy walrus cow milking and green milk I was wondering what animal does the famous blue milk come from?

I always understood the blue milk to be bantha milk, but I could just be making that up.

Not sure what their names are but their cousins take a great picture.

sexy space walrus.jpg

Woah. Two weeks of being away on vacation and I come back to BryanCD and TheWook being banned?

SB

Woah. Two weeks of being away on vacation and I come back to BryanCD and TheWook being banned?

SB

I know.... I thought the same but missed the straw that broke the camels back so to speak. Anyone care to elaborate? Are we allowed to ask?

I know.... I thought the same but missed the straw that broke the camels back so to speak. Anyone care to elaborate? Are we allowed to ask?

Yeah I can't find a trace of what happened. Also, I can't find the "Solo" pre-release thread anymore... Coincidence?

Mods did a good job of cleaning everything up.

SB

Yeah I can't find a trace of what happened. Also, I can't find the "Solo" pre-release thread anymore... Coincidence?

Mods did a good job of cleaning everything up.

SB

Dangit I missed what happened too, I checked out the thread but am not seeing anything... perhaps it was cleaned up by the mods?

Edit: nevermind

SB

It was bound to happen. Neither one of them contributed to the RPF. They just started fires or kept fires burning.

Shame though...... I quite liked The Wook.

But I guess thats what happens when you annoy the wrong people. I'll just smile politely and retreat back into the shadows....:angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back