DR WHO Hell Bent Timelord Staser Finished Photos 26/06

JBReplicas

Sr Member
I always loved this prop, for me it was a great update of the classic design seen throughout the series in the 80's. The gun that Peter Capaldi's Doctor steals from The General, when he is trying to save Clara from certain death. I commissioned a 3D artist to draw up a model for me, and after a few revisions we got this. It was then printed out and I am currently working on mastering it with the intention of molding it, to produce resin copies.

stazer3.jpgstazer6.PNGstazer7.PNGstaserprint2.PNG

Last edited:
Re: DR WHO Hell Bent Timelord Staser

Thanks all, just getting it set up for molding, I may offer a few finished versions if there is interest.

Re: DR WHO Hell Bent Timelord Staser

From the Screenshot, it looks there are gaps under the barrels, on either side of the middle support.

What a wonderful recreation! I'm working on a replica using a similar method, 3D printing is such a boon for these kinds of things. Sent you a PM regarding a cast/finished piece. If it wasn't so cheeky I'd ask to buy a copy of the STL so I could have a go at making my own from 'scratch' :p

Great work!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back